• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog Nov 8-10 at Adventure

I will be there. I plan on doing moderate trails as well.

Myself, +1, plan to make it out. Probably stick to the moderate trails. This will be my first time wheeling in the SE. Stoked it will be with fellow XJ enthusiasts! Bear

Myself, +1, plan to make it out. Probably stick to the moderate trails. This will be my first time wheeling in the SE. Stoked it will be with fellow XJ enthusiasts! Bear

Welcome! Glad to have you join us.

What part of Atlanta are you in Bear? Where did you live before?

Hey stumpXJ, thanks for asking! And thanks everyone else for the warm welcome! Southern hospitality for the win.

We recently moved to a house in the Norcross area. I'm originally from Western WA. where in Atlanta are you? Would love to meet some like minded people here in Ga. I don't know anyone here. I think the SO would love it more though! Think she's getting tired of listening to me talk about Jeeps and guy stuff....
Trying to finish up a bunch of general maintenance type stuff in time for the Fall Flog now. Really looking forward to wheeling with a group of XJ's(and their owners) and trying out our new camera (t5i) while doing it! Pics or it didn't happen! Lol

Bear

Hey stumpXJ, thanks for asking! And thanks everyone else for the warm welcome! Southern hospitality for the win.

We recently moved to a house in the Norcross area. I'm originally from Western WA. where in Atlanta are you? Would love to meet some like minded people here in Ga. I don't know anyone here. I think the SO would love it more though! Think she's getting tired of listening to me talk about Jeeps and guy stuff....
Trying to finish up a bunch of general maintenance type stuff in time for the Fall Flog now. Really looking forward to wheeling with a group of XJ's(and their owners) and trying out our new camera (t5i) while doing it! Pics or it didn't happen! Lol

Bear

The Team Struggle compound is in Doraville near the I-285/ I-85 interchange,
a couple of big Fridgeadair boxes taped together under the overpass, it's fixed up real nice.

Stump has a 'Meet and Wrench' party at his awesome garage a couple a times a year, several of the SEC Naxja brethren usually come by. Makes for a good time to put a face to the name.

The Flog is always a blast!

Lol I was right there yesterday around 5

deqy2y8e.jpg
y2enyzyd.jpg

Doubt I'd be able to make it, but can I bring a non jeep? My xj is gonna be gone soon.

Back