• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog Nov 8-10 at Adventure

It's looking like I'm out. Store manager won't give me two weekends off this month. Even though he has 6 days scheduled off and 3 off in the same month...

I'm going.

All four members of Team Struggle.

Coming in Friday afternoon, leaving Sunday round lunch.

I may bring the 'Blumpkin' as well as Floyd. It's on 32s locked front and rear.

Anyone can drive it as long as they fix what they break.

I'm going also. I gues I'm just nobody though. :tears:

lol, I can't afford to be fixing other peoples stuff.

My baby Jeep is my DD right now and only on some 31" Street/ATs. It does pretty good but since my truck is down for the count at the moment I'll have to take it easy. Maybe I'll just borrow the Blumkin when I get the urge to jump something. :)

lol, I guess the majority of folks will be in tents? Except for the folks in the big green bus?

If I go I'll be in my Popup.

I will be pitching a tent.

Yeah, if I show I'll need a group of small rigs to ride around with. The baby Jeep won't be up for much...

I'm on 31s and open diffs c'mon lets go get stuck. :laugh3:

lol, I guess the majority of folks will be in tents? Except for the folks in the big green bus?

If I go I'll be in my Popup.

Haters gonna hate.

I don't think the site has any rv hook ups, so I hope our genset isn't to loud.

Gotta keep the ice cream cold.:D

Haters gonna hate.

I don't think the site has any rv hook ups, so I hope our genset isn't to loud.

Gotta keep the ice cream cold.:D

I was debating about bringing my generator as well. I guess I could. It is pretty loud though. That'd solve my heating issue. I'll have the baby with us so we have to keep her warm.

I'm fairly certain I will not make it. Even in the diesel. Meet with lawyer yesterday and got his bill and the future x's wishes..... ugh. So much for hoping to have all my CC's paid off after tax season.

I'm fairly certain I will not make it. Even in the diesel. Meet with lawyer yesterday and got his bill and the future x's wishes..... ugh. So much for hoping to have all my CC's paid off after tax season.

Sorry to hear buddy.

Old joke,

"Do you know why a divorce costs so damn much?"
"Because they're worth it!"

Back