• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog 2012 dates and location

We did the bunk house also. I finaly went and picked up a steering gear box yesterday so I need to get that put on and we are ready to go.Going to be there Friday afternoon. Hope we get some good weather for this. Cant wait to see everyone again.

:yelclap:

We are in the bunkhouse. Looks like rusty got the big room before I could :)

Lol..Sorry..We have 4 adults and 2 kids coming so i thought the big room would be perfect..Stayed in one of the upper rooms last time.It was cool.
Im bringing the parts i pulled off the jeep(lcas,shocks,track bar ...If anyone needs any of this just yell at me.

Ill take back whatever you pulled off i had supplied to build it.

well all i pulled off was the steering,trac bar,lcas and shocks. not sure if the shocks are still good and the tie rod ends on the steering aint in good shape anymore..Woolys busted em..
Im not sure who put what on the jeep. The ole memory aint so good anymore..lol but i will bring this stuff with me.

Lol..Sorry..We have 4 adults and 2 kids coming so i thought the big room would be perfect..Stayed in one of the upper rooms last time.It was cool.
Im bringing the parts i pulled off the jeep(lcas,shocks,track bar ...If anyone needs any of this just yell at me.
No prob rusty

well all i pulled off was the steering,trac bar,lcas and shocks. not sure if the shocks are still good and the tie rod ends on the steering aint in good shape anymore..Woolys busted em..
Im not sure who put what on the jeep. The ole memory aint so good anymore..lol but i will bring this stuff with me.
I'll snag the lcas and tierod back. Those red skyjacker arms and a aftetmarket tierod of somesort?

I am changing my plans slightly. I will be there early Saturday morning and head back that evening.

I just sent an email to see if site is open. I cant drive the XJ that far unless the motor swap is done by then, and cant tow that if im towing the camper.
Im off the fire house saturday and sunday so me, the wife and two girls are planning to come.

Chad

Thinking about it....Who has a passenger seat and a place for me to stay?

Were leaving out Friday evening if you can swing Friday off to drive down.....i have extra tents if you don't want to bring a ton of gear....we have a rear seat and if I can fix my friends jk locker she may come as well, shell have a passenger seat

I'll have a passengers seat also...if you don't mind riding with the kiddos in the back kicking the back of your seat!!!

I'll have a open passenger seat too for Saturday.

Let me see what my money looks like. The neon will be cheap to drive down, just may have something new going on in my life by then. Rent/cable/cell phone bills are all due too! :doh: Friday's off are no problem Doug, I have vacation left and we haven't been working fridays anyway.

Last edited:
whelp the king room is back open for anyone that wants it. we are having to cancel this trip. had some things come up and we aint gonna get to make this trip. was looking forward to seeing everyone but things happen for a reason i guess..

I've got Annie all cleaned up and ready for the Flog!

536523_10100797997179435_521100022_n.jpg

I've got Annie all cleaned up and ready for the Flog!

536523_10100797997179435_521100022_n.jpg

Looking good, Brian!

Flog is less than a week away. I've got to get my tools and some spares loaded and I'll be ready to go.

Hope I'm not jinxing the trip by posting....but I'm pretty excited about the current weather forcast...63-63* highs and 41-43* lows with 0% chance of rain.

Can't wait!!!!

Hope I'm not jinxing the trip by posting....but I'm pretty excited about the current weather forcast...63-63* highs and 41-43* lows with 0% chance of rain.

Can't wait!!!!

I may actually be in Nashville next weekend, Unfortunately lowered imports aren't very good on the trail!

I will be in attendance, the wife hasn't decided if she is going or not. I am bringing a buddy of mine either way. He will only be a passenger this time, but soon to be a dedicated Jeeper.

Ill be headed up on Friday around lunch time. Looking like me and 4 other rigs not including Danno.

Back