• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog 2012 dates and location

What's this park like? Would I be extremely disappointed if I drove my little Jeep up there? That's about the only way I could possibly attend this thing. Would I be bored out of my mind or destroy my little Jeep trying to have fun?

Park is awesome and always fun. Like a wise and good friend told me before..." you dont have to break, you can always pull cable."

Well, yeah. I'm not so much worried about having to pull cable as much as I'll have the kids with me and be doing a lot of bypasses. I'd be there for easy trail riding and watching you guys break shit.

The little Jeep is maybe lifted 3"s, 31's, open/open with a winch. No armor. Pavement princess.

If I could afford to haul that far I'd just tow the big Jeep and not worry about it.

I will be there. I may head down Friday afternoon and get there in the evening and I plan on heading back sometime on Sunday.

All the cool kids camp in their tow vehicle :party:

No. The cool kids drive it there, wheel it, then drive it home!

By the way, do I understand that the park is set up as such and the plan is basically to run in the morning, grab lunch back at camp, then head back out rather than packing to eat on the trail?

That would be my plan since everything is fairly close together.

Last edited:
I'm faily sure thats what I'm planning to do also.

Who has stayed in the bunk houses? Where are they relative to everything? Are they worth it?

Just pricy to bring 2 tow rigs (popup and jeep) and paying for showers for 2 people .

Last edited:
The bunkhouses are at the base of the hill where the entrance and racetrack is. You won't be near the campers since they are at the top of the hill.

But its about the same distance from bottom of hill to top or less than hale and its paved at golden mountain.

Okay its looking like were going the bunkhouse route.

We did the bunk house also. I finaly went and picked up a steering gear box yesterday so I need to get that put on and we are ready to go.Going to be there Friday afternoon. Hope we get some good weather for this. Cant wait to see everyone again.

Back