• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog 2012 dates and location

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
The Fall Flog will be held November 9-11, 2012 at Golden Mountain ORP.

Come on out and play.

YEEEEE HAW!!!!!!! Sticky please.

Anything for my peeps.

This may be the first NAXJA sponsored ride I make it too. I'm planning on getting to this one this year.

Off road park

Guys, if work picks up by then i may hop in the neon and come down. Or say screw it if the jeep is regeared and ready! :)

1. PacificEd

1. PacificEd
2. 256offroad and the rest of his thousand jeep family

1. PacificEd
2. 256offroad
3. Bosco01xj

1. PacificEd
2. 256offroad
3. Bosco01xj
4. Highspeed(tentative but likely)
5. MELKORsXJ and girlfriend

Of course it's way up in Tennessee. At the very top part of our Chapter. It sucks never being able to make these trips cause everything is so far away.

I'm not putting my name on that list and jinxing myself. If I make it... I'll just show up unannounced.

Highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Making long distance trips is all about planning... If you can pack lunch 2-3 times a week, that's $20 towards the trip, two months out, that's $160 total. That's gotta be enough to cover extra gas to make it.

...that's how I have to do things, just a suggestion :dunno:

1. PacificEd
2. 256offroad
3. Bosco01xj
4. Highspeed(tentative but likely)
5. MELKORsXJ and girlfriend[/QUOTE]
6. Spawn 93

This event is about a month a way now. This will be my first naxja sponsored ride. Are there really only 6 people going at this point? Come on now. Lets get a big ol Naxja group!

This event is about a month a way now. This will be my first naxja sponsored ride. Are there really only 6 people going at this point? Come on now. Lets get a big ol Naxja group!

Actually, it will be two months away this weekend...but who's counting. I'm sure the count will grow.

Oops. I don't know why I was thinking its next month. I can't count.

Back