• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

El Sheetbox

Alboy97XJ

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
well i board and feel like i could post a thread on my heep... ive had it for 3 years now... started like this...

ra90m0.jpg

i traded a fox body mustang i got for 500 bucks straight across for it...
had some new bfg mall terrains and a janky ass lift on it that was ghettoed on the heep... notice body is straight...

first ever wheeling trip in the heep... open diffs and no sliders... this was when i though wheeling was going fast on dirt roads...
295airr.jpg

wheeled a while with no sliders or lockers without to many issues... at this time i was fixing the ghetto stuff with the heep... this is first time at moonrocks... notice still a straightish body...

2l9jyhu.jpg

bought a det ez locker of craigslist for 100 bucks... made a huge difference!!!

9s9mav.jpg

and right after this i found out how crappy dana 30's are only locked front...

2j2exw8.jpg

Re: El Junky

got a rack built for the heep cuz i hated the spare in the back taking room for spare shafts! lol

1z56vd4.jpg

then i started not caring and got hardcore mall crawler... welded the rear 8.25 and went down hill from there...

5f3iax.jpg

first time con trip... this is where i first meet blondejohn...
oh course i did the box!

5pmxqe.jpg

got tired of breaking tailights so i had some made by a buddy...

242bi9u.jpg

snow run.... plowing for jose and vet... lol

f0oiz7.jpg

so then i sold the rack cuz having a 35 spare on top made me very top heavy and after 3 flops at moonrocks i had to sell it... got a rear bumper tire carrier for dirt cheap...

2hprs53.jpg

so while on a run up bud canyon before christmas i blew up the rear which was welded for almost 2 years... welded spiders blew up...

k4785h.jpg

so after blowing up the rear i told myself i was gonna save up for a rear locker for the rear so id park it till after christmas... i get a call froma buddy selling his 44 witha locker for 300 bucks with the same gearing as me so i jumped all over that and through it under the heep... at the same time i got some 37-13.50/17's toyo mts with more than half tread for 300 bucks....

dy39dl.jpg

well 37's where to much for the rear 44 of all things and the danan 30 is still holding strong...

4u729c.jpg

so this pos is sitting on stock 3.55 gears... stock engine trans and 231 and going strong to everything i do to it... latley ive been taking her easy since the dd blew up and this is my new dd once agian... once funds start rolling i wanna swap axles for somthing a bit tougher...

That thing was so clean.. Now it is just a big chit box lol, Now it is just a bad ass wheeler.

Rear glass got broken and tube doors are sitting in the trunk of the gfs car waiting for spring

She found out the other day while see was cleaning it and found tube doors and a box with tcase parts....

update!!!!

37's are doing great and no more broken parts...
stuff nice and well since i bumpstoped it...
fyi this is on a trail called bud canyon
iglr0m.jpg

last waterfall at bud canyon
ojfcyc.jpg

new front bumper i had made...
33c65av.jpg

this is in dog valley here close to reno...
95x5ch.jpg

ojfcyc.jpg

i like it. good job allen with those 37s and minimal breakage. I'm polishing my turdy up front then ill be up at 37s myself soon enough. (cryo ring and pinion by bobby long, fully truss, gusset Cs, ruffstuff cover, chromos, full detroit, OTK currie steering, lcd skids, on a 4.5" lift...)

Damn son.... I wish I had the cash to do all that stuff.... I was just telling joe tonight how I should be rocking 40's before the may run!!!

Damn son.... I wish I had the cash to do all that stuff.... I was just telling joe tonight how I should be rocking 40's before the may run!!!

Yes you where! I cant wait to see this thing on 40's..

Back