• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

El Sheetbox

Re: El Junky

He won't be able to turn without breaking a shaft. And 4-lo is gonna turn into 4-hi haha

That thing will be so sick! 40's on 3.55 gears.. party1:

biqg44.jpg

s2xnh4.jpg

Some cali wheeling Sunday

between you and rob707 you are both single handedly raising the new commonly asked question of : whats the biggest tire size i can run on a 30?
form 35s to 37s....

between you and rob707 you are both single handedly raising the new commonly asked question of : whats the biggest tire size i can run on a 30?
form 35s to 37s....

I was with him in the snow pic's. I can say he was pushing that hp30.

How does the gearing feel with the 37s?

Looks killer!

How does the gearing feel with the 37s?

Looks killer!

Gearing feels like chit! 37's with 3.55's in the diff's :party:

I honestly can't complain to much about the stock gearing.... Still has power... I've had it once going up a big climb up a waterfall where I had my foot to the floor to get up it.... lets say I was expecting somthing to blow up

foohaq.jpg

Finally broke!!!!! Lol but not a shaft!!! I broke the draglink right at the sleeve....

Better pic of my rock lights....

33z5kkk.jpg

What kind of rock lights are you running? Looks sweet

Where did you order from?

Sweet. I found a place on ebay (out of reno) and bought ten red ones for $15 shipped. Gotta make sure I like the color!

Bro, they're badass. Plus they'll match all the random red crap under my heep!

Bright as fawk too
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13915777&postcount=116

No thanks to the blue HID's. Although I often have to switch my headlights off and on to make sure they are working because I cant see them shining on the road in front of me. :thumbup:

Back