• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

d'oh I'm an idiot

corbinafly said:
I once left a box wrench on the harmonic damper bolt and cranked the motor over. What was that sound??!!:dunno:

I also backed over one of my trash cans at night and was wondering what the hell that awful sound was while I was moving. When I got to the Target parking lot half a mile away I found the trash can stuck under my rear axles kinda crushed and worn down a little.:shhh: At least the noise wasn't from my jeep.:yelclap:

There. You happy Elias?!

:roflmao:.... I'm happy now... That made my day.. :laugh2:

Dude... Your house to to Target :laugh:... I would have been rolling on the floor if I saw someone do that in person..

E

EliasJ123 said:
:roflmao:.... I'm happy now... That made my day.. :laugh2:

Dude... Your house to to Target :laugh:... I would have been rolling on the floor if I saw someone do that in person..

E
Yeah. You should have seen the looks on the faces of the two ladies next to me in the parking lot.:laugh: :roflmao:
And I forgot to mention that my neighbor across the street called me just as I was approaching Target to tell me what she saw me do..Heehee!

corbinafly said:
I once left a box wrench on the harmonic damper bolt and cranked the motor over. What was that sound??!!:dunno:

I also backed over one of my trash cans at night and was wondering what the hell that awful sound was while I was moving. When I got to the Target parking lot half a mile away I found the trash can stuck under my rear axles kinda crushed and worn down a little.:shhh: At least the noise wasn't from my jeep.:yelclap:

There. You happy Elias?!

Now that is some funny stuff... I wish I could have seen that..:clap:

Clean-RC said:
Now that is some funny stuff... I wish I could have seen that..:clap:
Glad you guys are enjoying my stupidity.. Brought a big smile to my face as I was typing too.

corbinafly said:
Glad you guys are enjoying my stupidity.. Brought a big smile to my face as I was typing too.
What a visuial ...Driving away people staring at you while your thinking " Yea Im cool check out the Jeep" meanwhile sparks flying out the back,trash everywhere.......

corbinafly said:

:roflmao:

I just got done telling Christy and she was LAUGHING...

I have to be careful regarding the stories I tell her.. I dont' want her to go into labor yet.. :spin1:

LOL......

Did you get pics.. :laugh2:

E

EliasJ123 said:

I just got done telling Christy and she was LAUGHING...

I have to be careful regarding the stories I tell her.. I dont' want her to go into labor yet.. :spin1:

LOL......

Did you get pics.. :laugh2:

E
No way. No evidence necessary. I'll never forget it. Doh!

Jump This said:
At least he didn't lock the keys in his truck in Koreatown...

:D
Yeah. What an idiot.....:wierd: :wave1:

Back