• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone make and sell a body lift?

haha thats the dumbest thing ive ever seen

I just placed my first order. Since it is almost winter I just bought some "seasonal tire air." I hope 4 cans will fill my 32's. I hope I get more lift with some higher air pressure.

I'm disappointed they don't have propwash for my boat. My prop is so dirty.

I was thinking about the o-pipe dual exhaust, I know turbo's are circular, so I figure a circular exhaust is the same thing, and for a hell of a lot cheaper... Now when I do the o-pipe, should I get the muffler bearings too, or will my old ones work?

That is a great site. I sent the link to our purchasing manager at work today. I told him that if we can stock a few of those "round tuits" in the tool crib that maintenance will get things done quicker. A few cases of elbow grease wouldn't hurt either.

I was thinking about the o-pipe dual exhaust, I know turbo's are circular, so I figure a circular exhaust is the same thing, and for a hell of a lot cheaper... Now when I do the o-pipe, should I get the muffler bearings too, or will my old ones work?

imagine the results if you combine the o-pipe with an electricturbosupercharger and a body lift!

l_27453216e96942ae85a23a9f40386cb0.jpg

"WIZURD"

Best user name EVUR. I hope it's not taken. MEMBERSHIP, yous got a pee em inbownd!

anyone know if I could use doorstops for shims? they are pretty much the same right?

Yeah, it should work. I'm not sure I'd use a rubber one though, at least not on a drive axle.

well to be on topic. My ball joints are going bad...I heard welding them fixes it, anyone w/ experience?

also, last time I was working on my jeep I lost 4 out of the five lugnuts for the right front, and I've been driving like that for months, is there any long term effects on something like this? Or should I go get the wheel welded on?

well to be on topic. My ball joints are going bad...I heard welding them fixes it, anyone w/ experience?

also, last time I was working on my jeep I lost 4 out of the five lugnuts for the right front, and I've been driving like that for months, is there any long term effects on something like this? Or should I go get the wheel welded on?

Ball joints, that sucks. The only way to really fix them is to replace them, and that means a new axle housing.

JB weld would work fine, if you don't fix it soon your unit bearings could wear out of round.

Just remember, if you get the wheels welded on you don't need a tire changer machine anymore, just a crowbar. Jack it up, put it in drive, and grab that crowbar!

Ball joints, that sucks. The only way to really fix them is to replace them, and that means a new axle housing.

They can be easily replaced. All you need is a large hadron collider and the roof removed from the Jeep. Removing the roof takes the compound stress off of the ball joints and allows you to properly remove them with the hadron collider. Once you have the ball joints off, all you need to do is locate Nell Carter to sit on them to get them back into the hole. Once you have them back on, you can reshape the roof out of expandable foam. See the link below for info on working with expandable foam on car bodies.

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1949

Last edited:
This is some really good information. Can somebody make this a sticky? A lot of us new guys could really use some of this information. I didn't even know my R2 unit had a motivator!

Back