• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone make and sell a body lift?

This thread will fit right in with this guys concept of body lift....

l_27453216e96942ae85a23a9f40386cb0.jpg
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/45/l_27453216e96942ae85a23a9f40386cb0.jpg

He forgot a letter on that plate.

Should read "WIZTURD"

They can be easily replaced. All you need is a large hadron collider and the roof removed from the Jeep. Removing the roof takes the compound stress off of the ball joints and allows you to properly remove them with the hadron collider. Once you have the ball joints off, all you need to do is locate Nell Carter to sit on them to get them back into the hole. Once you have them back on, you can reshape the roof out of expandable foam. See the link below for info on working with expandable foam on car bodies.

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1949

what if all i can find is a hardon collideher?

Well, then your screwed...it only works with a hadron...wont work with a hardon. If you have problems getting rid of the hardon so you can fit the hadron in your garage, see Nell Carter.

if your hardon collideher will push a balljoint out of a steering knuckle, you might want to get that checked out :shocked:

One little link, and everyone gets distracted and acts like the original post farted in the bathtub.

Back on topic..

Back on topic..

I once dated a girl with a body lift, they almost felt real too! But I am sorry Jes, I don't know if they were bolt on or if there was lots of fab work, and I can't tell you who makes the lift, if she put it on her self or went to a shop, or if it is still working good today.

Not much help I know, I will see if I can find some photos for you.

I'm disappointed they don't have propwash for my boat. My prop is so dirty.

If you happen to have some prop wash for an airplane around it will work, prop wash for a boat is just the same stuff but thicker!

If you happen to have some prop wash for an airplane around it will work, prop wash for a boat is just the same stuff but thicker!

The prop wash for boats has wax in it, the wax makes it repel the water so it doesn't damage the finish on the prop.

what if all i can find is a hardon collideher?
If it lasts longer than 4 hrs, you should see a doc.

well to be on topic. My ball joints are going bad...I heard welding them fixes it, anyone w/ experience?

also, last time I was working on my jeep I lost 4 out of the five lugnuts for the right front, and I've been driving like that for months, is there any long term effects on something like this? Or should I go get the wheel welded on?
Just take a lugnut from each of the other wheels, you'll be good.

The prop wash for boats has wax in it, the wax makes it repel the water so it doesn't damage the finish on the prop.
You might try some jetwash, they can't use it. Some idiot designed the jetwas so that it would cause the jet to stall, lots of it laying around, bet you could get some for your boat cheap!

I went into an auto parts store once, I believe an Autozone and some guy there asked me if that Jeep Cherokee was mine. I said yeah, I need to get some parts for it. He said he actually made a full-framed Jeep Cherokee out of a Chevy frame, cut out the unibody and reinforced it I believe. I'd love to do that to an XJ but I have no idea if that would work. Well as far as the structure goes, you can put whatever body you want on a Chevy frame if you feel like it.. there's a guy on some other forums I'm on that had a Geo Metro on tractor tires...

I went into an auto parts store once, I believe an Autozone and some guy there asked me if that Jeep Cherokee was mine. I said yeah, I need to get some parts for it. He said he actually made a full-framed Jeep Cherokee out of a Chevy frame, cut out the unibody and reinforced it I believe. I'd love to do that to an XJ but I have no idea if that would work. Well as far as the structure goes, you can put whatever body you want on a Chevy frame if you feel like it.. there's a guy on some other forums I'm on that had a Geo Metro on tractor tires...

There are pics of said vehicle around here somewhere. It usually doesn't end up pretty.:wierd:

I'm still waiting for Letterman to post some pics of that gal's body lift........

Back