• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone make and sell a body lift?

as long as you do the bumper lowering mod, (keep it legal), i think you could get way with about 6-8 inches of body lift,as long as you use stacked jelly donuts together.

don't be mean guy's ! he just asked a ? we were all there at one time ? i know i was ? and maybe still am !? there is no body to lift off the frame because there is no frame !!!

don't be mean guy's ! he just asked a ? we were all there at one time ? i know i was ? and maybe still am !? there is no body to lift off the frame because there is no frame !!!

no frame from home?

You really need to learn how to type man! Your post are very difficult to read and understand!

or? should? i? stay? stop? doing? this?!

This is still better then talking about FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CHEROKEE'S
hey i have seen front wheel drive cherokee's they just weren't that way when we started the trail :roflmao::roflmao:

Is this post for real? The guy show thousands of posts and don't know XJ's design structure(Uni-body).:doh: Hello search, look at one. Obviously he don't own one so why even ask? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Don't be a hater... I b just wuntn' a cheap lift...

Don't be a hater... I b just wuntn' a cheap lift...

It's been very popular lately. Same amount of labor hours go into the install as a full suspension lift...but the parts cost is only a fraction. These are hard times. Let us know what you find out.

:read:

I heard that Daystar used to make a kit, but it didn't sell well due to some internet rumor about it not existing. Just this morning someone told me that Rusty's had purchased the molds and was planning on reintroducing them as a budget budget kit. When used with shackles and spacers you could net 2".

I heard that Daystar used to make a kit, but it didn't sell well due to some internet rumor about it not existing. Just this morning someone told me that Rusty's had purchased the molds and was planning on reintroducing them as a budget budget kit. When used with shackles and spacers you could net 2".

Do you think I could add shackles to my coilovers in the rear to gain some extra altitute?

I've heard that shackle angles are tough to get right when using coilovers. I suppose you could use a drop spindle to offset the angle enough to get good travel, and if you used terraflex revolver shackles the angles are supposibly not even a concern, but I've never seen it in person. The harder part is trying to find the correct drop spindle for a dana 35.

If you cut the unibody rails off and added brackets between the unibody rails and the floor of the XJ you could make as big of a body lift as you want. I would start with 4X4 tubing and weld the snott out of it. It could be like a mythe buster or something. :)

I've heard that shackle angles are tough to get right when using coilovers. I suppose you could use a drop spindle to offset the angle enough to get good travel, and if you used terraflex revolver shackles the angles are supposibly not even a concern, but I've never seen it in person. The harder part is trying to find the correct drop spindle for a dana 35.

Damn, I have a Dana 60... :(

Back