• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone make and sell a body lift?

now, does that cause death wobble in the rear?
what if i shimmed the axle about 20*?

Just turn the shocks upside down that should keep the DW at bay.

make sure you check the motivator on your R2 unit before you do it, a bad motivator can cause huge issues when combined with the body lift.

Do you think I could add shackles to my coilovers in the rear to gain some extra altitute?

I've heard that shackle angles are tough to get right when using coilovers. I suppose you could use a drop spindle to offset the angle enough to get good travel, and if you used terraflex revolver shackles the angles are supposibly not even a concern, but I've never seen it in person. The harder part is trying to find the correct drop spindle for a dana 35.

:roflmao: Those just made my Day!

God you guys are all retarted.

Everybody knows Procomp is the leader in XJ body lifts

procompxjbodyliftnotirescopy.jpg

xjbodylift2.jpg

That picture is faked, you photoshopped some URF Racing guy's head over MaxxXJ's

It is real, I would never fake anything with photoshop . . .

NAXJBLA.jpg

:roflmao: Thats Awesome? How do I go about getting one of those Procomp body lift. I wanna run me some of them dang ole 44" ground hogs on stock axles. They won't break will they? :D

A lot of stolen construction scaffolding

Back