• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diff Covers for an - XJ, 8.25, 8.8, D30 & D44's

I have one of your covers on my D44 rear already and I'm currently building a HP D44 for the front of my XJ. So, as I get a little further into the build I'll be getting another D44 cover for it. I had a different type of cover before for the old D35 (cast steel type)and had issues with getting all the bolts in. Had to ream out a couple of the holes to get them in and still had issues with trying to get a wrench or socket on the bolt head due to lack of clearance. With yours there were no issues installing them. Every hole lines up perfectly, just the way it should. Thanks for the great products and for supporting NAXJA.

I have one of your covers on my D44 rear already and I'm currently building a HP D44 for the front of my XJ. So, as I get a little further into the build I'll be getting another D44 cover for it. I had a different type of cover before for the old D35 (cast steel type)and had issues with getting all the bolts in. Had to ream out a couple of the holes to get them in and still had issues with trying to get a wrench or socket on the bolt head due to lack of clearance. With yours there were no issues installing them. Every hole lines up perfectly, just the way it should. Thanks for the great products and for supporting NAXJA.
Thankyou!

Would your D44 cover work on a WJ rear D44A(aluminum)? Also hoping the D30 cover would clear the factory WJ Tierod. I know its not an XJ, I have to get a set for my XJ yet, but am thinking ahead in the build plan for the WJ.

Back