• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crown king benefit run

There haven't been too many that have sent an actual rsvp but I have had alot call me and say they were coming and most bringing some friends along also. Should be a pretty decent turnout.

i will have the raffle set up at the start point and up in CC when everyone arrives.
Tickets will be $2 each, or 12 for $20.

prizes:
$50 AMC 4x4 Salvage (gift cert)
$100 4WheelParts (gift cert)
$xxx Desert Rat (gift cert, parts)
$xxx WildWest Paintball Park (gift cert)
$xxx Arizona Offroad Recovery (???)

Blk, thanks again for helping me out with the run. You get that banner yet?

Nope- Need to message John up-- had some (house) AC issues last night and got a tech coming out today- Plan to hopfully meet John tomorrow after work. - and thank you!- Your the one getting all this going- It's too bad you wont have a rig in time. I do plan to roll out early Saturday - Most likely be there 6am to put a face to the name-air down and start waiting for the 7ers- I cant wait.. Havnt wheeled in a few months.

this is this weekend? man its gonna be hot. and possibly/probably rainy. Thats gonna be fun. To bad Ive had a trip to Kaibab Lake area planned for months or id be there leadin a group or pushin everyone to go faster.

The banner is a must! I can pick it up if needed. Im glad the word has gotten out and people are actually going to show up. I am hoping that everything goes smoothly.

Hey guys I just had a change of plans and won't be able to make it on the run. I will be driving to pesacola to give my brother my truck for a few months while he is stationed there. Hope you guys have a good and safe run.

this is this weekend? man its gonna be hot. and possibly/probably rainy. Thats gonna be fun. To bad Ive had a trip to Kaibab Lake area planned for months or id be there leadin a group or pushin everyone to go faster.

Enjoy your weekend up here around Williams! :wave:

Epic run..lots of rain.. Poor Rick Chvynova he worked his ass off today..heard the 3rd group had a rollover? But hes ok? Details to follow..

Back