• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crown king benefit run

AZOHVCCKRunwNAXJAJuly2012.jpg
AZOHVCCKRunwNAXJAJuly2012.jpg
chevynova-71

hi everyone, new to this forum but would definatly like to get involved in this! crown king is a rad place and deserves to be helped and perserved! by the ohv staging area you talking about the parking lot on the backside of pleasent off of cow creek right?

not sure if i will acctually be able to afford a hotel but would definatly like to go up there and spend some money and camp out!

Hey Chevy- Have a few people @ work interested in the 7am group- (I believe 2 rigs)- I advised for them to email and RSVP with you.. just an FYI.

This thing might be bigger than you think...I know at least six guys going from Davis-Monthan AFB.

Very nice job planning this. Seems like you reached out in the right way

Thank you. I've had some help with getting the word out. I've made a ton of phone calls to vendors and other clubs to get support and it has paid off.
I would like a NAXJA BOD member there if possible since NAXJA is hosting the run. My position in NAXJA is less than official, I think it would be appropriate to have an officer there.

If you do a google search for crown kink benefit run there are a bunch of groups that are promoting the run. Reading over the posts and it looks like its going to be a big success. I just need more naxja folks to rsvp.... help me out here peeps.

sponsors for the run came through with some gift certs today.
$xxx AMC 4x4 Salvage
$xxx 4WheelParts
$xxx Desert Rat
more to come... I could tell you all how much for each but that would spoil all of the fun...

Back