• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crown king benefit run

I would love to make the event but I have to work that weekend. If you need anything other than attendance from me let me know.

Thank you. I've had some help with getting the word out. I've made a ton of phone calls to vendors and other clubs to get support and it has paid off.
I would like a NAXJA BOD member there if possible since NAXJA is hosting the run. My position in NAXJA is less than official, I think it would be appropriate to have an officer there.

-
YEah nice work Chvy!- So why arent you Red LEtterd yet?? ? ?? !? :geek:

Seems like when I have the extra cash something always comes up so membership dues get put on the back burner. I would like to have the red letters. They seem to carry alot of weight on the forum. Gotta pay membership in order to have an opinion...

And nova, I appreciate what you do for the forum and the AZ Chapter. You are getting our name out there in a good light, and I notice.

Thanks. This is my first project of any significance and wont be my last. I have a few ideas im working on and with a bit of luck and good support should be fairly successful.

There will be about 7-8 vehicles just in my group going. We will try to be there earliest we can. Try and be there about 6am or so. Depends on what happens friday night. ;)

I finally got it posted over on the AZOHVC Facebook Page and I know that someone I work with is going up with their quad club, gave them a flyer and their whole group is going.

Awesome work NAXJA!!!

I saw this posted on the VJC...with no real follow up.

What is the estimated turnout between all types of vehicles?

Brian

Back