• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

possible crown king run?

17th will work. If not then Sunday the 25th would work also and ill have some friends intown for spring break coming with if we go the 25th.

Most sundays don't work for me but that one will.

25th would work better. i've got a certification test the morning of the 17th now.

Im in central Phoenix. SR51 and Bethany Home

the wife doesnt get out of work til 2 or 3 on sat. i could go after that but it would be after dark that we would get to cc. she said she might skip the 17th run since she is coming to rockfest with me. what time you get done with your test?

I might try to make it for this. 17th or 25 is good for me(at least right now,..) You guys wouldn't get bent out of shape if I showed up in a Barbie Jeep, would you?
ive never run the trail all the way to cc so not sure of the full route so dont follow me....
As long as you make the right turn off Cow Creek road(where the rock is marked "CK") you can't really get lost.

- Headed up this Sunday the 3rd- Plan on meeting early AM. . Possibly come back down the back way as well..

Myself
2 JK's
1 K5-(yikes)

Figured I'd post in here cause it looks like chvynova originally was trying to plan this weekend.

We are meeting at the Gas Station (4 sons Food stores) (3150 West Carefree Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85086- just east of I17 and Carefree Highway (74)- no later than 7:30am :speepin:

Well heck, was contemplating taking the XJ after all(haven't wheeled it in a while) and last night it set a code, ck engine light came on, and the trans stopped shifting into 4th gear.

Def taking the B-Jeep now,...

Chevnova71: High NOx is generally caused by high combustion temps. High combustion temp can be caused by a timing problem or a lean burn condition. Failing O2 sensor or dirty injectors on a couple cylinders can cause this.

Try searching in OEM tec using the key word "emissions". You'll get about 10K threads. Just read the first posts until you find your symptoms.

BlkBety: What's wrong with a K-5? I love those things, especially the older ones.

after 6 failed smog tests, thermostat, map sensor, o2 sensor, two catalytic converters, and a $220 diagnostic bill finally figured out that checker auto gave me the wrong cat. i needed the cali legal cat. a holes. and they tell me its gonna take another 3 days to have it shipped in.

BlkBety: What's wrong with a K-5? I love those things, especially the older ones.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong-just that she sat 15 years before a friend of mine purchased her a few weeks ago.. Kept breaking down just on the dirt road leading to our last trail run..Ran Ok after a few stalls- maybe just getting all the cobwebs out.. My buddy has fixed a few things and is confident now shes ready..just a little nervous I guess.:dunno:

man i wish i could make this run.... effin emissions. bled my wallet and too many wasted hours. im not one to trash the environment. i pick up trash along trails and do my part but for them to fail me 6 times for being .11 over the limit is a hard pill to swallow.

man i wish i could make this run.... effin emissions. bled my wallet and too many wasted hours. im not one to trash the environment. i pick up trash along trails and do my part but for them to fail me 6 times for being .11 over the limit is a hard pill to swallow.

- Next time chvy- sorry to hijack your thread btw-

Back