• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

legalize it?

:doh:

The simple fact that you're on here bragging about what you have shows what this stuff does to you. As you said - what you do in your own home is your business. The rest of us (with the exception of your new friend Vince) could care less.

Glad you're taking so much pride in not letting "the man" keep you down!

Kind of reminds me of gay marriage - no one would care if everyone wasn't so flamboyant about it. The more you open your mouth and spout off your opinion/thoughts/beliefs about how it should be "legal", the more press time you get, the more resistance you'll face....

I have to say, it does make me facepalm pretty bad when every single "I use pot and I'm fine" post is riddled with horrible spelling and grammar and other abuses of the English language... I'm on your side guys, smoke whatever you want, but try not to look like you flunked out of fifth grade English :(

Pretty sure my post was fine. Except for leaving that one word out, but I noticed it. If I was growing 40-60 lbs I don't think I'd be talking about it to ANYONE. :shhh:

I have to say, it does make me facepalm pretty bad when every single "I use pot and I'm fine" post is riddled with horrible spelling and grammar and other abuses of the English language... I'm on your side guys, smoke whatever you want, but try not to look like you flunked out of fifth grade English :(

:roflmao:

My .02 cents. Legalize it and be done with it. I used to smoke weed started about 7th grade and up until this past year smoked daily. (10 years of smoking) The only reason i quit is for my job printing. (dagum drug test)

If we could find a better way to test if your high (during that moment) it would be awesome because so many study results are skew based on the fact that the current test for THC goes back 30 days.

Sh!t, I know a college professor that will tell you that the majority of the students he teaches are not ready to teach high school level english when they graduate. :doh: It's my medication, I HAVE A PRESCRIPTION. No different than these "legal pills" that people get and sell to young kids.

.....no one ever said a college degree means you are intelligent....

Some of the smartest people in this world never went to college....

.....no one ever said a college degree means you are intelligent....

Some of the smartest people in this world never went to college....
Ditto, it's funny I use to have to teach some of my math teachers how to solve basic algebra problems. :twak:
Some of the smartest people in the world are probably pot heads too.

LOL....only in your eyes....

The rest of us look at you both the same way...

^my stoner friends from high school currently attend columbia and yale... i went to one of the top ten private schools in the US and most of my friends were pot heads, but all were really brilliant kids and still are. hate on me all you want.

I could care less if you guys do it - I'm all about personal freedom - what gets me is how you all like to brag about it and flaunt that you're going against the law (however shitty or right it might be). Keep it to yourselves and quit drumming up all sorts of attention. All you are doing is causing more trouble for yourselves.

If you sit there and whine, protest, complain, etc., it just makes people want to keep you down that much more. If it is as harmless as you say, keep quiet and eventually everyone will forget about you - then when the topic comes up, they'll be like "you know what, we never hear anything bad about these pot smokers, we may as well legalize it, no harm, no foul....."

I still say the main reason it isn't legal is that it would be a b*tch to tax....

First off there are no freedoms in this country anymore. Second, legalizing pot is only goona make the govt tax the shit out of it causing more of a stir. I guarantee you, you remove religion as a whole from the right wing conservatives your gonna see a new and improved America.

First off there are no freedoms in this country anymore. Second, legalizing pot is only goona make the govt tax the shit out of it causing more of a stir. I guarantee you, you remove religion as a whole from the right wing conservatives your gonna see a new and improved America.

1-Ignorance
2-Accuate
3-Ignorance

Nice ratio.......

There's peanut butter plants...

Is that crunchy or creamy?

....hes in high school and probably doesnt have the best grammar or knowledge.....

Uh, yeah...there is that. I know that when I was 17 I thought my Dad was pretty stupid, but the older I got the smarter he seemed.

The laws that are written some times are very stupid.

Yet the lawmakers get re-elected.

... I personally would much rather climb into a car with someone that is blazed, than ride with a drunk driver...

That's a bad idea, loaded is loaded, buzzed is buzzed. DUI is still in effect. Impaired is impaired.

The pattern continues....carry on.

Yep, legal or not....here's another perspective.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6696582420128930236#

This was the propaganda to criminalize it. Seems times have changed

Last edited:
In the eyes of the law, impaired is impaired. Physically, they're different. Marijuana doesn't affect your motor skills. I could walk just as straight of a line high as I could sober. It doesn't even affect my decision making. I usually say it pretty much makes my body feel funny. Obviously there's other stuff, but it's a pretty solid explanation in this context.

Back