• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner XJ build

Re: CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner build

DAMN, those are small! :D

Damn Jim lol
so what would you say if i wanted a smoother ride in my cherokee should i do but i dont want to spend all my money on it lol
what would help a lot, eibachs or shocks

Another package showed up today, another package that gets to sit on a shelf while I collect more goodies haha. Box of these bad boys showed up today, THANKS to Dan @ RuffStuff!

heim.jpg

You mail ordered a case of the DR.? Damn your lazy, could have just drove down to the store and bought some....

dude, seriously. lay off the Dr P. you know the main flavoring ingredient is Prunes right? :shocked:

Those are huge! Are you linking the front?

Haha thanks guys.

I also just noticed something...

MAJOR PROPS to RuffStuff for their heims. He sent me Chromoly Heims instead of the Alloy heims that I delivered. He included a note that said sorry it took so long. CRAZY! I knew it was going to take a while, they didn't have to do that! Customer service is top notch there.

Haha thanks guys.

I also just noticed something...

MAJOR PROPS to RuffStuff for their heims. He sent me Chromoly Heims instead of the Alloy heims that I delivered. He included a note that said sorry it took so long. CRAZY! I knew it was going to take a while, they didn't have to do that! Customer service is top notch there.

Lucky!!

Hey what is a good way to get the leaf springs to be softer? Also do you have a problem bottoming out on the rear end when you land?

How about some MJ build pics...

Back