• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coverage

shannon campbell is also top of sunbonnet in the cluster*&^% although he has been DQ'd hes not pulling out.

yeah and it sounded like Team Naxja complained :laugh:

********Just got the call from Team Naxja Relays********

Richard is now out of pit one and moving along. Don't have an actual position for Richard but the Team feels he is doing 'well' in regards to overall position.

I THINK i saw richard pull into a pit on the webcam. Team of yellow shirted guys ran up to the vehicle.

shortly after 12:41 52X just made it through the main pit.

might have been richard.

yup

That was him!

1) Jason Scherer
2) Randy Slawson
3) Casey Currie

Unofficial final winners

Saw that.

The 4.0L can't keep up with those boys (even stroked to 4.6L)

I guess we need more engine for next year.

8.0l v12 made out of 2 4.0's?

4th is EZ Rick

Call me insane but I thing the ideal rig needs to be a 'thin' version of a full baja truck with electric wheel motors in the front wheels to give the 4wd.

Long travel IFS with high horsepower will be the way of the future with this event.

That is a very interesting concept for sure. I belive that IFS/IRS setup if ever perfected will work very well. what does not work is AWD.

That is the point. The front wheels (if electric) could be turned off and set to 'generate'

Back