• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coverage

Richard is on the live feed right now thanking anopther racer for helping roll him back over!

Richard is on the live feed right now thanking anopther racer for helping roll him back over!
I wouldn't expect anything less of Richard. Good to see the other racer stepping up as well.

:cheers:, Richard!

To finish is quite the accomplishment, congrads Goat and Fishboy!

Great job Richard, Garry, and all the Team NAXJA - Blue 52 crew! I'm proud of you guys!!!! :thumbup:

i cant believe how built up some of the bugggies were this year, this race has definatley caught the eyes of some major sponsorship. yet another reason why we have to fight to save JV!

So it looks like 31st out of 34. The budgets out there (now) are unbelievable but all in all Richard and Paul done well.

Hats off to all those guys out there.

So it looks like 31st out of 34. The budgets out there (now) are unbelievable but all in all Richard and Paul done well.

Hats off to all those guys out there.
well said. yes, it is quite the accomplishment to sit among rigs that most likely have engines that cost more to build than Richard's entire rig.

very well done boys, you've made us (well at least me) proud!

Richard is being interviewed now!

woohoo naxja shoutouts! :D and a shoutout to BAJAHID.COM i know that guy! :D

Woot Woot!! We got out there late, so only saw him a few times today. Modt definitely a completely different race from last year.. it was insane out there today guys!!

Wow, long day on the trail against some hitech comp rigs. Way to go Blue52! Richard/Paul and crew, to finish a race like this, in a home-built rig and limited sponsorship is awesome!

Thanks to the sponsors, support team and all who were there sending updates to those of us who wish we were onsite.

:worship:

I just got off the desert. What a race!

At the starting line:

053.jpg

167.jpg

-----Matt-----

Back