• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Count down!!!!!!!!

GrimmJeeper said:
last time someone fell asleep around me he woke up with beer bottles duct taped to his hands and he couldnt figure out how to get his pants down to take a piss in the morning :D
you know what works better is taping his hands to his belt loops (my brother has had that done to him 3 times now)cuz then hes dancing aournd looking gay too.:firedevil

dzraces said:
you know what works better is taping his hands to his belt loops (my brother has had that done to him 3 times now)cuz then hes dancing aournd looking gay too.:firedevil

now thats good. lol. imagine tho trying to undo your belt or unzip, with a terrible hangover, REALLY needing to pee, with bottles in your hands that you cant drop. lol

we found him in the morning crying on the floor in the kitchen sitting in a puddle :gag:

GrimmJeeper said:
now thats good. lol. imagine tho trying to undo your belt or unzip, with a terrible hangover, REALLY needing to pee, with bottles in your hands that you cant drop. lol

we found him in the morning crying on the floor in the kitchen sitting in a puddle :gag:

If your victem has thin wrists you can put pintle hooks on them, just fip them around so that they can't get to the pins with their fingers.

GSequoia said:
If your victem has thin wrists you can put pintle hooks on them, just fip them around so that they can't get to the pins with their fingers.

this is turning into a passed out pranks thread lol

me and a couple buddies waited till someone passed out at a halloween party, let him sleep for about an hour. then we all got our costumes on and stood around him screaming and shaking him awake. i'll never forget the look on the kids face i thought he was going to die of fright. he jumped up ran out the door and never came back :D

GrimmJeeper said:
this is turning into a passed out pranks thread lol

me and a couple buddies waited till someone passed out at a halloween party, let him sleep for about an hour. then we all got our costumes on and stood around him screaming and shaking him awake. i'll never forget the look on the kids face i thought he was going to die of fright. he jumped up ran out the door and never came back :D
My friend Mark isnt very bright and when hes drunk, we like to tape his eyes shut with surgical tape and then set off his car alarm

Remind me to go to bed early and NOT pass out around any of you.

GSequoia said:
Well, I got the 416 all loaded up. Now the only stuff left is food/drinks and clothes which I'll pack most of tomrrow night and get the food on the way out Thursday.

IMG_0012.JPG

(Also sporting the proper lunette,no more cinder block landing leg, AND a good ol' milspec tarp)
Damn. That looks sweet Geoff. Did you remember to load the spare water pump?:wave1:

Kyung

GSequoia said:
Well, I got the 416 all loaded up. Now the only stuff left is food/drinks and clothes which I'll pack most of tomrrow night and get the food on the way out Thursday.

IMG_0012.JPG

(Also sporting the proper lunette,no more cinder block landing leg, AND a good ol' milspec tarp)
Damn. That looks sweet Geoff. Did you remember to load the spare water pump?:wave1:

Kyung

How'd that happen? Double.......

Last edited:
That's not funny. :) My heater control valve just started leaking, just replaced the POS right before Socal XJ at JV with one from Napa. Now I get to do it again. :(
Dealership this time.

markw said:
That's not funny. :) My heater control valve just started leaking, just replaced the POS right before Socal XJ at JV with one from Napa. Now I get to do it again. :(
Dealership this time.

take it back to napa they'll give you a new one free. just about everything we sell has at least a 1 year warranty. i put our napa one on mine and its been there for 3 years without a problem.

If I cycle it, it will stop. It's seeping out the shaft for the valve. It's just irritating that I have to go back to Napa for another one. :( Here's the question of the day, can they identify it as a napa part? I doubt I can locate the receipt for it.

markw said:
If I cycle it, it will stop. It's seeping out the shaft for the valve. It's just irritating that I have to go back to Napa for another one. :( Here's the question of the day, can they identify it as a napa part? I doubt I can locate the receipt for it.

if you can remember the approx date you bought it and anything else you bought at the same time they can look up the part number and see when the last time they sold it was. unless they want to be jerks about it. if they give you a hard time i'll get you one and mail it to ya :D

GSequoia said:
Just to keep it up...

:laugh3:

:looser:

LOL or start the countdown for next year...

somewhere around 362 days.....

Back