• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Count down!!!!!!!!

GSequoia said:
Ahh, I don't have the money for that. It's like $475 / gallon at the import store down the street!

I'll sell you a quart for $100.
It would need to be a non refundable sale though. Once you open
up the container the stuff goes bad real quickly.

:D

Rick

Jump This said:
Once you open
up the container the stuff goes bad real quickly.

Rick
Well duh. All the light gets out!

The best way to fill is with special tools to capture the "stray light".

BTW - I think I put your hammer in the trailer :cheers:

GSequoia said:
Well duh. All the light gets out!

The best way to fill is with special tools to capture the "stray light".

BTW - I think I put your hammer in the trailer :cheers:
you only need the tool if you do it on the east coast geez everyone knows the west cost charges more light into the fluid as long as your left handed

GSequoia said:
You do realize that half the reason I want you to get the YJ up and running to make it there is so I can mock you for your silly little cheerleader Jeep, right?
Well you may just get your wish. I just got back from driving around my property and crawled my rock pile with zero problems. the carb gasket was missing in a spot, the choke was broken, and the idle passage was gunked bad. new carb fixed drivability problems so far.

Well, I got the 416 all loaded up. Now the only stuff left is food/drinks and clothes which I'll pack most of tomrrow night and get the food on the way out Thursday.

IMG_0012.JPG

(Also sporting the proper lunette,no more cinder block landing leg, AND a good ol' milspec tarp)

Jump This said:
I WANT MY CREEPER BACK!!

Rick wants his woody back.

Is that still at Grant's left over from my lift party last July? Sorry, but I don't work there anymore. But I know a guy who does and I'll ask him to get it back.

2 days!!

ruggedjeep said:
ima be heading out fri night around 830 or so.. should pull into BB around 1030 give or take. I might stop by the campgrounds if yall are gonna be up or ill just go to my cabin and see you guys sat 0900 @ discovery center

Swing on by there may be life yet ;)

dzraces said:
Ehh I usually dont stay up late since Im use to getting up at 4am but Im in 94 so when you drop by mikes site say hi

So you gonna have a hard time staying up for Saturday's raffle and BBQ?

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll probably be up drop by #95 and say hey mike gimme a beer :D

But you won't be there. We will still be on the night run trail!!!!

You are going, right....?

dzraces said:
Nah I wouldnt dare fall asleep around you clowns
last time someone fell asleep around me he woke up with beer bottles duct taped to his hands and he couldnt figure out how to get his pants down to take a piss in the morning :D

Back