• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Count down!!!!!!!!

i might be driving out to pasadena to meet up with cal tomorrow but after that im free if you need an extra pair of hands. PM me i'll give you my cell.

-mike

5 days to go!!!

I know there are a bunch of wrenches turning this week!!!!

Well I got the few things I needed to do done and am mostly loaded up.

20070429-mostlyloaded.JPG

Damn... I guess you know you're a Jeeper when just about all of your driveway / garage shots have an angle grinder in them!

You know.....I realy should....um.......SHIT!! I got nothing to do!
I need to load up the spare....I took it out yesterday to get the Mt.Bike in the back. Load some tools, but I use other peoples tools when I break anyway...:D....tow rope....I've used them before!
I'll be there Friday afternoon.

:D

Rick

GSequoia said:

Yeah, you only have 3 DAYS!!!!

:repair: :repair:

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
i gotta wash the jeep,
find the sleeping bags,
find the tent,
find the cooler,
find the spare tire,
dig out the cold weather clothes,
get fire wood,
get food,
mount fog lights,
mount fire extinguisher,
what else what else what else what else....

im forgetting something! :wow:

dzraces said:
Its the YJ not one of the XJ's (both of them are in pieces :( )
its got a damn carb. I stayed up till 3 am working on it and believe it is the carb thats having issues.

Sounds to me like an awfly good time to do the Renix head & fuel injection swap.

At least then it'll be a little bit XJ!

dzraces said:
If I had the time id do it but I havent done it before and I get like 2 hours of light after work each day to do it

That's why god made 120VAC

You don't really need sleep, do you?

dzraces said:
ya except where the jeep is has 12dc from the jeep and no I dont need sleep as long as I dont wana think the next day

Bah, you work for a crane company... How much do they expect you to think anyway? :D

It's been awhile since I've worked on a carb'd vehicle but you can call me if you hit a brick wall and need moral support :roflmao:

thats fine with me I look forward to it. after all the guy who gets made fun of most usually has the best time on the trail...... I leave work in a hour with about $600 (including the new carb)in parts some for sure should have been changed (pcv, egr, etc)in the last 18 years of my jeeps life but hasnt others well are because I found out they had it in stock and I didnt wana make 3 trips like I normally do(batteries, air filter, oil filter etc). now where did I put that damn muffler bearing tool

dzraces said:
nah Halogen is so old school Ive got HID blinker fluid for the strobe effect :laugh2:

Ahh, I don't have the money for that. It's like $475 / gallon at the import store down the street!

Back