• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Fest

Richard G
member WCGIC :speepin: :speepin:
official member, CO Wimp Out fan club

I'll be there the final weekend

Goatman said:
I won't be there.

Bob, your new front bumper is safe. :D

That figures, I HATE my present bumper! I would love an excuse to steal Crunch's!

B-loose

Pleeeaase make the Holy Cross trail run on a weekend. I don't think I will have much vacation time left by that point in the summer and would really like to join you for that one. It will be a good chance to try out my new 33" tires.

Kevin

The Holy Cross trip will be during the week to avoid traffic ,sorry. Its just too crowded on the weekends.
Led

Deogie and I will be there middle of the week or so. Really hoping for Tuesday. With that being said I'd like to go on holy cross over night, so keep that in mind when planning when to do it. Please and thanks.

Most likely tent, or the back of the tow rig for camping.

Daryl

And a little swag too!!

He guys, Matt from T&T Customs. This year we've decided to donate some swag for the raffle. It's a little ways off now but every so often we'll post up some more pictures and information about the products we'll be donating...yeah, you heard me right, productS plural ;)

Here's the first one. These particular pictures are of our xtreme duty drop trac-bar mount in design mode but I'm proud to say that we just completed our first production run and they'll premiere this weekend on a NAXJA run held at Chinamens...for those of you in attendance this weekend, we'll be giving away 5 of these by the way.

tb1.jpg

tb2.jpg

So let's recap...

Yow show up for Colorado Fest 2005 and you'll get to wheel with members and friends of the NAXJA Colorado Chapter, enjoy the beautiful Colorado outdoors and, there's a chance that you could win 1 of 5 T&T Customs Xtreme Duty Drop Trac-bar Brackets.

If you'd like more information about these brackes we're going to be donating to the cause, you can visit our website at http://www.tntcustoms.com on or after April 18th for all of the specs and a detailed writeup on what makes our design far superior to any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: And a little swag too!!

scorpion said:
These particular pictures are of our xtreme duty drop trac-bar mount in design mode but I'm proud to say that we just completed our first production run and they'll premiere this weekend on a NAXJA run held in Ouray...for those of you in attendance this weekend, we'll be giving away 5 of these by the way.
NAXJA run in Ouray??? THIS weekend? Details?? I'm up for a quick road trip, although I doubt many trails will be open right now... :wierd:

He means the Chinamens Run. Sorry...

Last edited:
Re: And a little swag too!!

scorpion said:
He guys, Matt from T&T Customs. This year we've decided to donate some swag for the raffle. It's a little ways off now but every so often we'll post up some more pictures and information about the products we'll be donating...yeah, you heard me right, productS plural ;)

Here's the first one. These particular pictures are of our xtreme duty drop trac-bar mount in design mode but I'm proud to say that we just completed our first production run and they'll premiere this weekend on a NAXJA run held in Ouray...for those of you in attendance this weekend, we'll be giving away 5 of these by the way.

So let's recap...

Yow show up for Colorado Fest 2005 and you'll get to wheel with members and friends of the NAXJA Colorado Chapter, enjoy the beautiful Colorado outdoors and, there's a chance that you could win 1 of 5 T&T Customs Xtreme Duty Drop Trac-bar Brackets.

If you'd like more information about these brackes we're going to be donating to the cause, you can visit our website at http://www.tntcustoms.com on or after April 18th for all of the specs and a detailed writeup on what makes our design far superior to any.

Matt once again I just wanted to say a huge thanks!!!!!

Everyone else, you need to check these guys out they are new to the XJ scene but realy seem to understand what most of you are trying to build.They tell me that their working on a whole line of XJ products. I look foward to seeing them.

planefixer said:
Thanks Matt and everyone at T&T Customs. :thumbup:

x2! :cheers:

Led said:
He means the Chinamens Run. Sorry...

All I can say is it's a DAMN good thing I'm not the one pulling the trailer there this weekend...I might not end up in the right spot. Haha!!

Chinamans it is!!

Led said:
The Holy Cross trip will be during the week to avoid traffic ,sorry. Its just too crowded on the weekends.
Led

friday = during the week, right?
;)

So anything decided on when for the HC overnighter? Im doon for weds > thurs or thurs > fri. But dont change plans to accomadate me. :laugh3:

Im prolly gonna hit up Ouray w.Billr (7th - 10th?)

i'll probably be out there the end of the week too, so my vote would be to run HC thurs or friday...

;)

terry

I'll be there in a tent. I'm intrested in the overnight to Holly Cross.

I know Im planning on going. My rig and a tent and plenty of brews and stuff to bbq, along with a few people to help with gas. I know my roommate cutlaredo is bringing his heeper too. Look forward to meeting everyone. I should be done building and installing my custom rear bumper with swing out tire carrier and hi-lift mount, as well as mounting my brush guard to my custom (read c-channel suprise...) front bumper....and the ZJ rock rails I picked up for cheap (about an inch and half too long for my 2 door). Plan to also get the kinks worked out of the suspension after recently going up to 3-3.5 inches (new HD track bar and tie rod). We will most likely be seeking moderate trails that dont require lockers and full skid plates

Happy Trails

im going to do my best to make it. ill be moving from chicago to boulder on august 7-8 so i may be able to make the rest of it in a tent with 1 or 2 people. sorry im so on the fence with this, just gunna see how the move goes first. ill post closer to the date. thanks!

I'm very interested in going to the Holy cross overnight trip. Is this coloradofest only for paying Memeber of the Club though? i visit the site frequently but as far as i know im not an official member of teh CO chapter..

Back