• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I was more curious than anything. I wouldn't buy anything from them just based on the character of the owners, but they do make good stuff.
If I were building this to wheel, I like the looks of the Rokmen, but this is just to tow our popup trailer, and be my DD for work.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The Colorado BS thread

Think in running a TOUCH hot.

This is at idle. With A/C on full. 84 degrees out.

4e04f6845fc7f4e311c826c71ebfc327.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I recall, that is perfectly normal operating temp for an XJ 4.0

Yeah that's pretty much perfect. Should be running 212-217 degrees normal operating temp. Fan kicks on at 217 with A/C off. Fan turns on automatically when A/C is turned on.

Was that cl posting of that hot rod/rat rod Willy's? I know I read that somewhere laughing my ass off...

Yup

True dat!

Tru dat a seatcover?

This XJ pulled up next to me and I saw this.......Are these custom re-drilled wheels? Or have any of you seen a manufacturer do this before? The holes look dangerously close together (look at the 1st pic, 9 o'clock position).....seems like a huge risk for cracks between holes. Over torquing has to be closely watched........

IMG_20160611_134700119_HDR_zpsxvkphpzl.jpg

IMG_20160611_134619223_HDR_zpsdhhlz1no.jpg

Last edited:

I see quite a few with dual bolt patterns for sale on CL and other places, seems to be more common than you would think. Never seen a set on an XJ tho. Hopefully they make a cap to cover that ugly crap up !

lol. Old timers. They've been making those for years. For all kinds of vehicles. Calm your nuts.

lol. Old timers. They've been making those for years. For all kinds of vehicles. Calm your nuts.

Yeah, like these:

58067d1132024706-4-brand-new-wheel-b-s-17-x7-500-obo-bolt-pattern-universal-5x100-5x114-3-dsc00965.jpg

But I've never seen them where the lug nut recesses are cut into the next one like that. They just seem too dangerous and look like ass.

Back