• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

To you naysayers who thought the car trailer I was selling was priced too high........

You all can suck it! :moon:

Got full asking price. :woohoo:

To you naysayers who thought the car trailer I was selling was priced too high........

You all can suck it! :moon:

Got full asking price. :woohoo:

If someone needs it quickly they will buy it...it was an all around good unit ...besides the rubber .

Heads up ...anyone thinking about hyrdo assist my psc box and agr ram will be comming off when I get done with boatsides and started on my 60 upgrades should be a couple weeks...just a heads up .

Lol...Please no drunk Latinos to inquire about parts...

Shoot me a pm what you're thinking. Not sure when I'm upgrading that stuff. But interested.

Shoot me a pm what you're thinking. Not sure when I'm upgrading that stuff. But interested.

Will do....lol...just don't pull a Flores asking me to text you then proceed to aske me who I am for 30 minutes when I do even when I tell you I'm the guy from naxja with the item you wanted me to text you for...lol...bet he was drinking...wine coolers...

Comment was in regards to a very confusing texting session with Flores Friday...lol...My head still hurts from that round of texting .

LMAO!!!! Maybe that is why I make him TALK to me on the phone. No talkie=No talkie... :laugh:

Holy cow...

Sent off my ORI's to take care of at least one strut that hydrolocked.

It cost $130 just to ship the damn things.

One had a swollen upper piston seal, two had lower cap o-rings that were cut.

These were warrantied.

However I went ahead and wanted a quote for them just upgrading them to the newer STX style.

~$2500!

Though, from looking at the parts they list, it would be a weeeee bit more than the typical upgrade you can buy.

But, for a few hundred more, I could just buy a complete new set of four.

Methink I'll have them take care of the issues they have, then maybe do the top cap sections myself which those kits run ~$100 each.

Man this stuff is adding up...

The Colorado BS thread

Oh yeah!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
8d90f149f9baf73892b178e19d0156ce.jpg

Holy cow...

Sent off my ORI's to take care of at least one strut that hydrolocked.

It cost $130 just to ship the damn things.

One had a swollen upper piston seal, two had lower cap o-rings that were cut.

These were warrantied.

However I went ahead and wanted a quote for them just upgrading them to the newer STX style.

~$2500!

Though, from looking at the parts they list, it would be a weeeee bit more than the typical upgrade you can buy.

But, for a few hundred more, I could just buy a complete new set of four.

Methink I'll have them take care of the issues they have, then maybe do the top cap sections myself which those kits run ~$100 each.

Man this stuff is adding up...

Jesus. 600 a piece. That's crazy for an upgrade. Ridiculous.

I may do coilovers next year...skipping the ORI struts from what I've read they are low on reliability always leaks and such..
For $850 s corner their defect history is not good

I may do coilovers next year...skipping the ORI struts from what I've read they are low on reliability always leaks and such..
For $850 s corner their defect history is not good

I wouldn't say that in the least. If I were to choose, I'd still go ORI's as I have.

I hear of PLENTY or coilover issues/failures.

There are a LOT of ORI's out there running without any issues.

Mine are now 6 years old...so if they need some new seals I'm not surprised.

Coilovers aren't going to be impervious to that either.

I'll take being able to go from go-fast valving to hardcore crawling valving in 10 minutes.

Want more ride height? Give me 5 minutes with the tank :D

I haven't had the energy lately to work on my heep (still dealing with health issues), so I decided to jump back into RC's.

Picked up a Tamiya F2012 and converted it to brushless/lipo power... holy hell! It's almost too fast. Anything more than half throttle even at light speed and it spins the tires. It's amazing how the tech has progressed on these things.

Why not Rokmen?
These are for the Ram. They no makey.

Oops, edit time. There's nothing listed under Ram Truck on their site, but I found then under Jeep control arms...You might mention that to them.

Last edited:

These are for the Ram. They no makey.

Oops, edit time. There's nothing listed under Ram Truck on their site, but I found then under Jeep control arms...You might mention that to them.

I was more curious than anything. I wouldn't buy anything from them just based on the character of the owners, but they do make good stuff.

Back