• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Ha nothing special. Bolts are hand tight. No shocks. Still needs some trimming. But felt good to go up the street and back.

Was giving some thought to what Mike had proposed awhile back and was thinking we should have such a shoot out at Carnage or Penrose between rigs ...

But I'd sure come to watch the mayhem.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I will let you two ride in the back but we need to be blasting music and throwing out TBone steaks...

I propose a race around chinamans.

I actually liked doing the shelf roads for speed on Springcreek ...lol...but thinking back on doing that I realize a slip up is a long way down ...needs a cutting brake as well Spring creeks switch backs would make a good use of practice use ...

Watched someone on Utube jump his SUV by taking an Optima flipping it over and laying on top of another Optima, terminal to terminals. Has anyone here ever seen that done before? BTW it worked.

been there done that gotta love a dry cell

Next weekend will be a clean up weekend as once again the space under my jeep has accumulated a ton of sheet metal debris...spent angle grinder wheels...lol...and a few dead angle grinders a ton of of metal shaving dust ...and the gutting of the 4 doors to fit then on as bolt on skins has put the pile of sheet metal scrap over the top...I thought the big messes were over after the gutting for the boatsides...I was wrong ...and the mess has Got to that point where you just don't wanna work around it anymore in a patient fashion that inspires good judgement ...lol...Man there is a ton if sheet metal in a door .

Passed JD coming down Ute Pass from camping this weekend :wave: - I had the popup in tow, JD had his killer MJ (which looks to have introduced itself to some rocks)... couldn't get his attention though in the stop and go traffic in Woody Park...

Next weekend will be a clean up weekend as once again the space under my jeep has accumulated a ton of sheet metal debris...spent angle grinder wheels...lol...and a few dead angle grinders a ton of of metal shaving dust ...and the gutting of the 4 doors to fit then on as bolt on skins has put the pile of sheet metal scrap over the top...I thought the big messes were over after the gutting for the boatsides...I was wrong ...and the mess has Got to that point where you just don't wanna work around it anymore in a patient fashion that inspires good judgement ...lol...Man there is a ton if sheet metal in a door .

Sent you pm, still waiting on price for the hydro stuff.

Hypoid- looking your way:

Just posted in the sell section but looking to buy a Ford 44 to bolt into nilla man's 79 f250 highboy.

Last edited:

I ain't Mike... 79 f250 highboy D44 is what lil dirty is looking for. :D

Back