• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

collection of jeep stuff(build/blog)

I hear you, i would love a 4 door pick up to haul the family and gear in. I guess i just missed my chance.

Are there any specific reasons behind this internal debate or just preferences?

I've always wanted to build an SAS ranger. They're pretty sweet

you are full of crap. keep the XJ Pat. what the hell are you thinking? You must be on drugs pat. Pat only do the drugs that make you think you should keep the XJ, the others, well they're bad, MMmKay ?

If anything build a second ranger on the side over a long timeline.

I'll trade you my parts MJ for that early Ho 2 door XJ you got. You will have to deliver/pick-up though. haha.

Maybe a ford Pinto buggy build when your high like this! Or David hasselhoff NightRider buggy, you could have KIT have full control of the rear steer.

Maybe a ford Pinto buggy build when your high like this! Or David hasselhoff NightRider buggy, you could have KIT have full control of the rear steer.

Or, just find a way for KITT to drive his XJ so it doesn't break..

Or a real tow rig. I have been approve by the finacial adviser to purchase a cummins this year after i pay of the suburban.

You mean the wife? Hahahaha

I use the burb for that 8.1L.. But gosh if I could afford a diesel I would.. hell if I could afford a daily I would .. lol! it's just trailer space..nowhere to let one sit for a long period of time. either way I'm blowing smoke.. my jeeps gonna sit all winter while I'm gone and I'll only dream of it. And I'll be missing renofest :(

Last edited:
Back