• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

collection of jeep stuff(build/blog)

I use the burb for that 8.1L.. But gosh if I could afford a diesel I would.. hell if I could afford a daily I would .. lol! it's just trailer space..nowhere to let one sit for a long period of time. either way I'm blowing smoke.. my jeeps gonna sit all winter while I'm gone and I'll only dream of it. And I'll be missing renofest :(

Where do you go to school that you cant take your jeep?

I'm headed to Florida..Jacksonville. to a welding school for various certs in November

Pretty stoked taking the gfs jeep across country. Spending 10-12 days doing it.. I've never really been further east of Nevada

Well, if you want to get rid of the xj. Taking it back east and selling it will probably net you the most cash.

Fixed my tire by just shoving another plug.. eventually I'll buy 2 more and use one as a matching spare.

Figured I have about 4.25" lift on the pass side and 4.75" drivers side of lift in rear. Not much weight back there either.

Bought a thrush welded glasspack. It's not even as loud as my old flowmaster even with it ending right after the muffler(temporarily). I'm excited to hear the end result. Should be more quiet.. and not pounding my driveshaft any longer.

Noticed I had one bolt sheared from my rear shock the other day and haven't had a chance to go grab some more.. Well the other one sheared lol.

Front fox is blown. Pinion seal and axle seal in the rear are blown. Axle seals up front are leaking. Leaves saggy. Crossmember is making a frown. Rear taillight still broken. But it still drives great at 70 mph :D

you been beating that rig like raped ape

I think a 2 - 3/4" holes fit perfectly between the frame and fender when I did mine.

List of things I plan to do r prep for when I'm back:

Rear shocks through floor
Build a different rear bumper
Hydro assist
New leaf springs
Thermostat
Axle seals

Anybody have a steering box I could use to tap and use my warranty at napa with it?

Back