• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

COATS

XJBANKER

0IIIIII0
Well I am not sure what we are going to do with the coats? So far the prices for embroidery are astronomical. Patches seem to be the cheapest way to go, a 10” patch would be $26.00 a piece and a 12” patch would be $30.00 a piece. These prices would be ok if we charged something like $50 a jacket that way we would have some funds for the Christmas party. The bad thing is that the minimum order on the patch is 100 so you are looking at having to spend $3000.00. That is $35.30 per jacket.

If we had a pre order to sell all 85 of them at $35.00 a piece than we would have the money for the order, or
If we had a pre order to sell them at $50.00 a piece we would have to guarantee 60 of them being sold, or
If we sold them at $85 a pop, which is what the jackets are priced at anyway, we would break even if we could sell 35 of them.

These figures are based off of the 12” patch sizes.

When you say astronomical...what are you looking at? If you sold 40 coats at 20 a piece it would bring you 800 bucks. If you bumped up that cost to 40(which for those coats would be worth it) you would be looking at $1600 bucks. If it cost 500 to set up and say 10 or 15 a coat to get the work done, you have still made a lot of money.
XJBANKER said:
Well I am not sure what we are going to do with the coats? So far the prices for embroidery are astronomical. Patches seem to be the cheapest way to go, a 10” patch would be $26.00 a piece and a 12” patch would be $30.00 a piece. These prices would be ok if we charged something like $50 a jacket that way we would have some funds for the Christmas party. The bad thing is that the minimum order on the patch is 100 so you are looking at having to spend $3000.00. That is $35.30 per jacket.

If we had a pre order to sell all 85 of them at $35.00 a piece than we would have the money for the order, or
If we had a pre order to sell them at $50.00 a piece we would have to guarantee 60 of them being sold, or
If we sold them at $85 a pop, which is what the jackets are priced at anyway, we would break even if we could sell 35 of them.

These figures are based off of the 12” patch sizes.

Right now we are looking at about $500 set up fee and about $40 per coat estimate. I have the owner looking at a different price and waiting for him to get back to me. He said for are logo we are looking at over 100,000 stitches per coat and that is why it is expensive. This does not include the stitching on the front yet.

XJBANKER said:
Right now we are looking at about $500 set up fee and about $40 per coat estimate. I have the owner looking at a different price and waiting for him to get back to me. He said for are logo we are looking at over 100,000 stitches per coat and that is why it is expensive. This does not include the stitching on the front yet.
Damn.

BTW, I sent you that email...don't tell Dan.

Just had a thought.

What about a very small logo on the front left breast and nothing on the back?

With the different materials you have on the back this might be a good(cheaper) compromise.

Possibility but I am still hopeing on one of your other options to come through.

What about just in red on the front have it say NAXJA IC and nothing on the back. I'd think that doing it in all one color and a very simple design could help to dbring down the price. Too, I think that people are happy just having something that says NAXJA and their chapter on it.

"Just my .02"

Mrs Moab said:
What about just in red on the front have it say NAXJA IC and nothing on the back. I'd think that doing it in all one color and a very simple design could help to dbring down the price. Too, I think that people are happy just having something that says NAXJA and their chapter on it.

"Just my .02"
Carefull, You aren't on the BOD...they might think you are taking over. :D

Seriously though...Steve, just out of curiosity...you should see what they would charge to do say...maybe a 4 inch chapter logo. Same one thats on the back of our shirts, only on the front.

It would look better than just the words NAXJA IC on the front....if it comes to that.

DrMoab said:
Carefull, You aren't on the BOD...they might think you are taking over. :D

Seriously though...Steve, just out of curiosity...you should see what they would charge to do say...maybe a 4 inch chapter logo. Same one thats on the back of our shirts, only on the front.

It would look better than just the words NAXJA IC on the front....if it comes to that.

Hey how did you get the password to this Forum, man when Ryan is in control he just gives anyone access doesnt he.:shocked:

XJBANKER said:
Hey how did you get the password to this Forum, man when Ryan is in control he just gives anyone access doesnt he.:shocked:
:D

Honestly there are only three people who have access to this forum that were not on the BOD. Clint, Nanette and my cousin Brian. Clint had access because he was working on shirts(and I was grooming him for the Pres job until he moved...damn him) Brian because he was in big on the Geostash last year and Nanette...because for the previous three years we know who the REAL president was. :D

DrMoab said:
Nanette...because for the previous three years we know who the REAL president was. :D

Don't tell Dan. :D

Since I'm just Ryan's puppet, I'm really liking the 4" logo on the front. A huge logo on the back and NAXJA IC would be great, but it really doesn't sound affordable.

It would also help us keep the cost around 30 to 40 bucks. I know they're worth a lot more, but judging by clothing sales in the past, we need to keep the price on them so low that people can't resist buying one.

I just spoke to my BIL. He said his MIL could easily do it. She has a machine with 1000's of colors. We would just need to have an image for her to load into the machine. He said she would probably be cheaper but slower, as this is not her primary job. She is in NY until Sat so give her a call then. Her name and number follow. Call Charlene at 254-6964. She is in Herriman.

ROOK1 said:
I just spoke to my BIL. He said his MIL could easily do it. She has a machine with 1000's of colors. We would just need to have an image for her to load into the machine. He said she would probably be cheaper but slower, as this is not her primary job. She is in NY until Sat so give her a call then. Her name and number follow. Call Charlene at 254-6964. She is in Herriman.
Would your BIL know what type of file she needs?

Israel said:
Don't tell Dan. :D

Since I'm just Ryan's puppet, I'm really liking the 4" logo on the front. A huge logo on the back and NAXJA IC would be great, but it really doesn't sound affordable.

It would also help us keep the cost around 30 to 40 bucks. I know they're worth a lot more, but judging by clothing sales in the past, we need to keep the price on them so low that people can't resist buying one.

Your opinion does not matter only Ryans!!!!!

Back