• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

COATS

I had to test how it works. I am actually going to order three. that means with josh's two we are up to 8 right now.

So Chris and Dave, are you ordering coats for this order? Chris ask Rob if he wants one, we dont hear or see him anymore.

Well that was my own posting, I did not talk to anyone else about it. What is the vote on this? My only reasoning is for how many sweatshirts we had that were preordered and never picked up. If it is customized than we cant resell them, but then again if it is customised people might be willing to pick them up sooner. My only concern is that if money is tight for someone the chances of us getting stuck with a personalized coat

XJBANKER said:
Well that was my own posting, I did not talk to anyone else about it. What is the vote on this? My only reasoning is for how many sweatshirts we had that were preordered and never picked up. If it is customized than we cant resell them, but then again if it is customised people might be willing to pick them up sooner. My only concern is that if money is tight for someone the chances of us getting stuck with a personalized coat
I don't think so, well at least not in my case.

Or maybe I'm just shamelessly asking for some post-BOD forgivness...after all its still my chapter anyway. :D

I still think you would sell more if you could take a picture of one...or better yet someone wearing one.

Josh, have your wife put one on. She makes a better model than you do. :D

so far we have 17 wanted. Recieved money from

TUXXJ 1 XL
Justme 2 L
Lobsterdmb 2 M

Josh are you going to be able to get these out to me?

You are planning on doing more than just the ones people order right?

I can promise you that once people actually see them they will want some. If you had 15-20 to take to moab, above the ones that people have ordered they will be gone by the time you come home.

Steve, how much money do we have in the account that we could use to pay for coats? However many we have pre-made, we should leave at least a hundred or so in there.

XJumpmaster said:
Coats:

XL: 8
L: 20
M: 17

Total: 45

I thught they were packed tighter in the boxes. So this is all we have. I might be able to get more but unlikely.
Sorry.

It's a very generous donation as it is, Josh. Thanks!

whew! glad I got in on it when I did.

It might be good ammunition to get more people to buy them. If you tell them that 45 is all we got...people will panic and buy more.

And that comes straight from my non-existant marketing and sales experience. :D

we have 48 coats total, if we can get the rest of the people who wan them now to prepay, I think that we can afford to get all 48 coats done and take the leftovers to moab.

I sent the order in today.

We ordered 59 of them to get done. That should give us 33 to take to moab.

6 - M

19 - L

8 - XL

These are the ones that have not been claimed. I did more larges because that seems to be the most popular and I did all of the xl's

Jackets are complete!!!!!!!!!!!

I should be getting them delivered to me later this week.

Back