• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

COATS

I have to work in SLC on Wednesday the 1st. Maybe i can get them to you then Josh. We have 31 left to sell

6 m
17 l
8 xl

we also have the blank mediums left that would be nice to get done.

I shipped out jackets to

RCMAN
STALLACREW
5-90

today so they should be getting them in about a week. I sent PM’s to all three of them.

My dad was heading to the cabin so he is dropping off 2 jackets for Slider and 1 for Justme and 1 for Red Chief.

So josh how did we do with the coats? How much did you get and will you deposit it so I can get a total of what we have in the account? I also need to get the other mediums in to get them done.

We have plenty of Large and I think 2 XL left. Will get the final count tonight and get money deposited in the account tomorrow night. Steve, shoot me a PM with account info, please.

Save me an XL then. I will grab it from you around the end of the month...when I finish paying off this Moab trip. :D

I am going to send our last medium jackets in tomorrow to get done so we can put them up for sale.

Josh are you going to get the large coats out to the poeple that requsted them since you still have them? If so contact them so they can pay up!!!!:pirate1:

My Father in law would like his name on his.

Maybe ask the few that want them if they want to do this. I bet Mike would too. I doubt it would be hard to come up with four people.

My Father in law would like his name on his.

Maybe ask the few that want them if they want to do this. I bet Mike would too. I doubt it would be hard to come up with four people.

Post up in the coat area and see if there are any takers

Back