• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmans Tree / Toys For Tots Run: 12/10

Let's add a canned food drive too. Everyone has canned food laying around. My girlfriend and I will take on that feat. So if you have any canned food bring it too! We can make this a run worthwhile, helping many families with toys and food.

Toys are first priority only bring canned goods if you think about it.
IN!

x2 on no limit.. I'm damn close to being on the other end of this toy drive.. dont push me over there LOL

Shouldn't have any limit, more or less, considering we are donating to children that otherwise wouldn't have anything. Not to be crude but beggers can't be choosers..

Will do, good idea, our toys drive seems like a pot luck of charitys. :cheers:

IN!

x2 on no limit.. I'm damn close to being on the other end of this toy drive.. dont push me over there LOL

You and me both, however I think it would be hard to get someone to donate Jeep parts. If congress doesnt approve unemployment for 2012, and I cant find a job soon my quads maybe up for sale.
I will do my best to hold onto the Jeep, pretty sure I should be able to keep it. :smoker:

You and me both, however I think it would be hard to get someone to donate Jeep parts. If congress doesnt approve unemployment for 2012, and I cant find a job soon my quads maybe up for sale.
I will do my best to hold onto the Jeep, pretty sure I should be able to keep it. :smoker:
oh you...

4c163959-d5f7-0849.jpg

Got my toy!!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.599823,-122.194869
Sent from your subconscious without you knowing.....

EVERYONE READY FOR THE CHRISTMAS TREE, TOYS RUN!!!!!!! Its finally hear,poop now I need to go put my Jeep together again. I already loaded my toys. :)

Hey fellas, been a while since I've been on the forum or a run. Think we're gonna try and make this one. It'd be myself plus two or three rigs...

Beaverton convoy is meeting at the Safeway at Murray & Allen at 745. Make sure you have gas.

CB channel 4 everybody

Anyone else coming down 5? I'll be leaving my place around 530ish. I'll be rolling channel 26 till I get close to town. What channel y'all want to use this weekend?

Sent from your subconscious without you knowing.....

Ok. Well I'll run channel 4 down I5. Leaving 515-530. Should be there right at 9. How long is the run gonna be?

Back