• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmans Tree / Toys For Tots Run: 12/10

I'm out. Sorry jason. The 10th is my company christmas party. Wine and dine on the owners dime. I'll be there in spirit though.

Looks like i may have a few extra rigs to tag along with us... which means more people and more TOYS !
icon10.gif

I guarantee we'll have a decent sized group at least. We have to wait and see how many people actually bring toys...

Also everyone I dont think I mentioned this but, I think we should stick with a toy price of around 40.00 dollars each, so all the kid's are getting toys of equal value. If you already have your toys, I'm sure they will still take them. Looking foward to gettin our first toys run under our belt. :)

Shouldn't have any limit, more or less, considering we are donating to children that otherwise wouldn't have anything. Not to be crude but beggers can't be choosers..

Let's add a canned food drive too. Everyone has canned food laying around. My girlfriend and I will take on that feat. So if you have any canned food bring it too! We can make this a run worthwhile, helping many families with toys and food.

Toys are first priority only bring canned goods if you think about it.

Back