• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chickenfest Meet and Greet! January 21st!

What time do y'all expect to be at Wrights till?

I may not make it there for dinner but i'd hate to miss the opportunity to bust some balls in person.. and deliver a few parts. I'll be heading to Pembroke MA and stopping on the way back.

PS.. anyone interested in a set of RE radius arms drop me a PM.

Last edited:
What the hell is in Pembroke? All I can think of are a few houses, a gun club, a pizza shop, and a hardware store. :laugh3:

Theres a 5.9 being parted, i bought the Claytons kit. Small town eh?

Ah, gotcha.

fairly small but really a lot bigger than I give it credit for... I just tend to stay in the southeast corner of the town where my buddy lives.

If you want I could possibly pick up the kit and bring it down to the M&G for ya. Would save you a couple hours driving further up this way.

What time do y'all expect to be at Wrights till?

I may not make it there for dinner but i'd hate to miss the opportunity to bust some balls in person.. and deliver a few parts. I'll be heading to Pembroke MA and stopping on the way back.

PS.. anyone interested in a set of RE radius arms drop me a PM.

id say at least 3:30. and we will hang in the parking lot after for a group shot for a bit. give one of us a call.

Im getting there at noon, I'm too tall to sit at the kids table

Jon if your stopping by I have a set of almost new tranny lines for a who I'm sick of tripping over, you can have them

If we get the 5-7" they are expecting here ill probably be stuck plowing work for the 5 people that show up

I'll be there with my heep + 1 who will either be driving his jeep or just tagging along with me. We will be there later on to meet up in the lot. So no need to add on to the reservation for food.

you can take my spot, I'm on call all day for plowing

whoever gets there first park in the big lot! not the little crowded lot when you first get in

so i'm not gonna be there until like 2:30 because my gf doesn't get out of work at carquest until 2. it would be sweet to go wheeling or something but i think my rear driveshaft will be mad at me. i think it needs to get lengthened an inch. i can see more t-case spline than i would like to

so i'm not gonna be there until like 2:30 because my gf doesn't get out of work at carquest until 2. it would be sweet to go wheeling or something but i think my rear driveshaft will be mad at me. i think it needs to get lengthened an inch. i can see more t-case spline than i would like to
little kids table

Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken

Back