• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pizzafest meet and greet! January 19th!

Here are some quick maps for ya folks who havent given in to the GPS age just yet.

If you are coming from the North:
Get on route 101 and head towards the RI/CT line
Get onto East Killingly road on the RI/CT line
Take a right at Shippee Schoolhouse Road
Take another right at Ledge road
pizzaking101.jpg

From the South
Get on Route 6 and Head towards the RI/CT Line
Get on Shippee Schoolhouse road on the RI/CT line
Then take a Left On Ledge road.
pizzakingrt6.jpg

There are small signs at each intersection directing you to pizza king. and once you get on ledge road, its a no brainer.

If you are heading from the north, just find route 101. It is easily accessed from Both Route 395 and Route 295.

If you are heading from the south, take 395 North til you hit route 6 east towards Providence (exit 90), right when you get off the divided highway, Shippee Schoolhouse road is the first left

What are you doing. If they're on this site, they have a computer with the internet. Everyone has access to google maps.

just trying to account for the idiots GOSH. Have you been on the internet lately?

I've been on the internet. And, now I can't make it tomorrow. I was looking forward to meeting a few of the guys on here. Next time I guess.

Will be putting some 31's and a lift on the XJ, so hopefully I can do some baby wheeling this summer.

What about people coming from the west? We country folk aren't used to paved roads and such

hey hows rt 6. are there traffic lights and stuff or is it highway ish? trying to decide my route. ill be coming from 84.

trying to decide between rt2 to 395 or 84 to hartford to rt6

any tips? im not too familiar with CT.

oops its 84 to 691 to 91 to 2 to 395

Last edited:
I took 84 to out to sams house all the time. I forgot the route exactly but on e you get off 84 it's all two lane but you do at least 55-60 the whole way, not a lot of lights.

hey hows rt 6. are there traffic lights and stuff or is it highway ish? trying to decide my route. ill be coming from 84.

trying to decide between rt2 to 395 or 84 to hartford to rt6

any tips? im not too familiar with CT.

oops its 84 to 691 to 91 to 2 to 395

The bottom route works pretty good. I prefer route 84 to route 44 to route 101 myself.

I took 84 to out to sams house all the time. I forgot the route exactly but on e you get off 84 it's all two lane but you do at least 55-60 the whole way, not a lot of lights.

You just posted that while pooping.

The bottom route works pretty good. I prefer route 84 to route 44 to route 101 myself.

yea I saw the 84 to 44 and thought about it, but didnt go that way in the end.

Got pulled over on the way back

that sucks.

so I just got home. had a blasty! just wanted to say thanks to sam for setting this up and letting us trash kens jeep in the woods behind his house.

it turns out the rod and gun club was only about 20-30 miles away from 84 so I took that the whole way back. 2hr 45min to my GFs house and about 3hrs to mine.

good turnout guys! Thanks for coming out!

this pizza is amazing the next morning heated in a toaster oven btw.

What did you guys think of the venue? Food good? Willing to go back next year?

pizza king is sweet, good food and a good place. id love to go back there next year. would be cool if we could set something uo with the owner and get permission to play around in the rocks out back. id bring my jeep down for it. hell, ill bring it reguardless and we can atleast play in sams yard again.

pizza king is sweet, good food and a good place. id love to go back there next year. would be cool if we could set something uo with the owner and get permission to play around in the rocks out back. id bring my jeep down for it. hell, ill bring it reguardless and we can atleast play in sams yard again.

x2. 600 acres is no joke

Sucks I wasn't able to make it, had somewhat of an emergency at the house. took all the old plumbing down Saturday morning and ended up getting shit all over the basement. so, spent the better part of the day cleaning that up.

Back