• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chickenfest M&G January 22nd!!

Had a blast today. Great to meet some new people and see some of those folks I have seen in a few months. Tons of fun!
Thanks for those that came out and thanks to Sam for letting us (mainly Mark) use his backyard.

Last edited:
Ya, that was a great, eventful day. I agree with everything Bill said, nice to meet all the new people.

The chicken farm was good, Dave and Busters was fun (4/4 for racing wins). Thank you Sam for deciding we needed to do this M&G, thank you trash truck driver for deciding to cut me off on the highway, and thank you again Sam for letting me wheel your backyard. Sooo much fun.

I had a blast today!

Definatly a good time!! Marks XJ TRUCKED through the snow and drove around trees on its own!! good to meet alot of you guys and thanks again Sam for letting me crash at your place!

It was nice meeting you guys, next time I'll have to make sure that I can make it to the after party, looked like a fun time.

-Chris

Back