• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pizzafest Meet and Greet! Saturday January 18th! Northern CT/RI line.

Is this open just to naxja members or can anyone come? Also is it necessary to come in a jeep? I dont know if mine will make it without blowing up the front driveshaft haha

Anyone is welcome and I willing to bet almost everyone from up this way shows up in their daily drivers and/or two rigs which generally isn't a Jeep. :laugh:

i had a great time. Thanks Sam for spending so much time and effort setting this shindig up.

Likewise, and now I'm a few pieces closer to having my XJ fixed and 5 speed swapped, thanks Rob.

On a side note you need to work on your box taping skills, I picked the box up out of the back of the jeep this morning, the tape fell off, 20lbs of parts fell out the bottom, and I punched myself in the ****ing face ..!..:D..!.. :roflmao:

Likewise, and now I'm a few pieces closer to having my XJ fixed and 5 speed swapped, thanks Rob.

On a side note you need to work on your box taping skills, I picked the box up out of the back of the jeep this morning, the tape fell off, 20lbs of parts fell out the bottom, and I punched myself in the ****ing face ..!..:D..!.. :roflmao:
it was some random box i grabbed, next time ill use a plastic bag or 2

No worries, I thought it was funny as shit as soon as I stopped hurting.

alternator went on the way to pizzafest. i had an extra one but did not realize i needed the one with crazy plug in the back couldnt get one till later in the day.

Back