• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pizzafest Meet and Greet! Saturday January 18th! Northern CT/RI line.

Ill be there most likely I have to go that way any way and ill be grabbing h8pvmts tires for him.

im out, got into a class i was waitlisted for

M&G SWAP PARTS:

- Anyone need 4 door quarter glass? I have a side (whatever I didn't already give to Ross years ago). Free at the M&G on Saturday or I throw it out on Sunday.
- U-Bolt Style D30, D44, or Dana 300 yoke. Brand new, never used. $30 (This one)
- Genuine Mopar 34 tooth speedo 52067634 $15

Last edited:
Wait, dana 200? 300?

Also, I have sets of tinted and non tinted 4dr rear quarter glass too. I also want to give it away.

Check my old long-running "ken's random jeep parts" thread in the classifieds for what else I have to get rid of. Most of the small stuff is still hanging around.

This should go without saying, but just a little reminder.

It looks like we could be getting some snow on Saturday. Respect the restaurants property and no spinning tire, donuts, drifting, etc. Its a dirt parking lot and the ground will probably be soft underneath, we don't want to be digging any unnecessary ruts in his lot.

Thanks!

This should go without saying, but just a little reminder.

It looks like we could be getting some snow on Saturday. Respect the restaurants property and no spinning tire, donuts, drifting, etc. Its a dirt parking lot and the ground will probably be soft underneath, we don't want to be digging any unnecessary ruts in his lot.

Thanks!

Sam is right, please be respectful guys. No need for soot-offs or Homer Simpson's favorite treat.

driver side tail light for 97-01 XJ
ubolts for 8.25 axle new, never installed been kicking around for awhile
ruffstuff ubolts and plates for 3.5" axle tubes(D70 D60 ISU 10.25/10.5) used for 2 years under my jeep
best offer or pay me beer.

also have a 2pc belly pan, made to be run with clayton crossmember $75
bp2.jpg

bp3.jpg

also have ols aurora licence plat frame $20 and Rock Krawler 4.5" coils $75

I'll take the 8.25 ubolts, and that ax15 to trans mount adapter plate, name your price

Is this open just to naxja members or can anyone come? Also is it necessary to come in a jeep? I dont know if mine will make it without blowing up the front driveshaft haha

Back