• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Call to arms! (Pit crew, 2013 King of the Hammers)

We're easy to find. 217 rugged road.

We won't have room for everyone to camp with us, but once a couple of guys show up we'll establish a remote camp near by and direct you guys to it. :)

Doubt he'll be there. Talked to him recently. Theres a chance he may breeze through after the race sometime, but I wouldnt even count on that.

k.

that's alright, i hear that guys a real richard cranium.

I'm sure there will be a way to post up a little info from JV so people might have an idea where to look to camp. Plus, our garage location should be easy to find at 217 Rugged Rd.

Here's a link to the Hammertown map:

http://ultra4racing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Hammertown-Map-2013-King-of-the-Hammers-2013.jpg

If you drive down Boone Rd to the lake bed you run right into Gate 3 and right onto Rugged Rd. We should be easy to find.

You'll need a wrist band to get through the gate, which is $20. A pit crew wrist band is $25 and includes insurance while working in the pits for the race. We'll post up more info about this as we get a little closer.

Richard G

At this point, I am looking to arrive in JV sometime Tuesday noon to early afternoon. Will be driving whatever Hertz gives me, which could range from a Mazda5 to a Cadillac CTX to a H3 to who knows what.

So, if a parts run is needed, y'all have my cell phone. I plan on hitting LAX about 6:00pm Monday evening, just in time for rush hour traffic.

David Bricker / SYR

Last edited:
I'm sure there will be a way to post up a little info from JV so people might have an idea where to look to camp. Plus, our garage location should be easy to find at 217 Rugged Rd.

Here's a link to the Hammertown map:

http://ultra4racing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Hammertown-Map-2013-King-of-the-Hammers-2013.jpg

If you drive down Boone Rd to the lake bed you run right into Gate 3 and right onto Rugged Rd. We should be easy to find.

You'll need a wrist band to get through the gate, which is $20. A pit crew wrist band is $25 and includes insurance while working in the pits for the race. We'll post up more info about this as we get a little closer.

Richard G

Mac and I will be at 232 (I think) Genright.

red 'bod meeting' heep

Mac and I will be at 232 (I think) Genright.

red 'bod meeting' heep

Yeah, five of the nine BOD members will be at KOH the first week of Feb. Should be an interesting Feb board meeting. :)

Richard G

Sound like we should setup a skype session so the other 4 can join us.

That's what I was thinking.

Hey Matt, time to call a live board meeting. :D

Richard G

lol....we should

I also should take him to the closest wells fargo :/

How excited is everyone for this? It's all I can think about right now

I've been watching videos from 2012. Problem is, I can't find any with 4643 in it :-( Very anxious.

David Bricker / SYR

It will be memorable.......always is. Especially if we win.

:)

Richard G

After going to KOH last year and helping out with the Falken Tire team I decided to pick up something to go play with this year.. So for the past two weeks I've been jamming on my 99 xj to get it to a point that could possibly make it up some of the stuff out there.. I'm planning on going out on monday or tuesday and staying til saturday... I don't really know anyone on here but I'll be out in a Gold 99 with black beadlocks on 35" wildpeaks. I'll be around the Falken tire pit on Griffin expressway.. see u guys out there..

Back