• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bushwacker fitment on 2 door XJs?

Probably the most sound advice in this thread. Bushwackers suck in general, your not going to be able to keep them on if you wheel, they crack very easily and look like shit. But the way this jeep is turning out it probably is just a mall crawler.

-Alex

With no doors and a winch and trimming I dont think it looks like a mall crawler. dont do the wackers. I plan on rustys flex fairs one day.

and he meant that he would not want to mess up a new shiny xj, by taking a cut off wheel to it's fenders

Alex, as chedisme said it is clearly not a mall crawler, its got skids, bumper, winch its ready to rock. As for the rear fenders, i like the look of wackers better, but cutting the rear fenders is a tricky business, i want to keep the body as rigid as i can. I already sawzall'd the front, but thats the front, different story there.

i have had bushwhackers for about 8 years they have rubbed trees rocks and are still fine the ultimate test was when my jeep rolled on labor day the flairs are still usable the jeep not so much.

Picture046.jpg

Eww 3.07's i had those on my 33's they kinda really suck...but so did the Peugot. I fixed what jeep had set up wrong now. Oh BTW I have a snorkle and Bushwackers too. I have not had ne problems w/ either however I would not recommend the bushwackers unless they are the only way to stay legal. I have them there so that Milpol is not a PITA when I go on base.

im surprised MPs would care, youd think they would hook ya up, especially something as superficial as fenders when theyve got hummers and stuff runnin around already

Back