• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buckin Tattoos. ink by Buck.

Thank you. A lot of people mention the amount of detail I put into some of these tattoos!
I can't wait to finish the fear and loathing piece. There will be more detail going into it!!

Nice tatoo of the pit, Ive been wanting to get one of my boxer for a while now.

Yesterday I did my 3rd portrait.
It was for my buddy Matt.
It's his nephew sleeping in a motocross helmet.
c8392a6c.jpg

These pics don't do this piece justice.
b784eaaf.jpg

Helmet detail
35bd7a52.jpg

just out of curiousity, why did you change the letters for the brand of the helmet?? and no brand on the strap? any significant meaning to KMB?

Those are his nephews initials.
We took the "Scott" out because it would take away from the initials and my client didnt want a brand tattooed on him. So we cut it out.
It is not finished yet.
Still have some light grey and white highlights to do.

I really hope I can get better pictures of this piece. These pic don't do it justice at all.

They acctually got the baby to fall asleep in a helmet?

Sweet tat Cody

Thanks! I guess they set him in the helmet and within 2 minutes this was the picture that was taken.
I just love how he has that "drunk passed out look" lol
Glad I got to do this piece!

Hey Cody that is some sic work ................:cheers:

Here is a piece I have finally finished.
It's about a 12" tall
A lot of work went into this one.
Hopefully my censoring worked.
tattoos20011001.jpg

tattoos20011002.jpg

tattoos20011003.jpg

tattoos20011004.jpg

Did this cover up on Joe. (joe94xj) here on NAXJA
Still going to add skin tone ink to the spaces that you can still see the old tattoo
Before
c5a76149.jpg

After
c0ca6afc.jpg

When I get back from Afganistan, I want you to add some new ink to my carcass :cheers:

Back