• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buckin Tattoos. ink by Buck.

do a quick sketch for the cartoonish really mean bunny. just not too cartoonish. and at least 6 points per horn.

we saw an angel of death shirt, grim reaper with wings, and was thinking that genre is how we wanted it to play out. make sense? hard to explain when im tired

images

nice work.. wanna draw me up a kingsnake eating a rattlesnake.. looking at getting it on the bottom of my hand starting at my wrist to my elbow.

please pm me with ideas and what not.i can not discuss this publicly...

You can post up ideas, drawings, talk tatoo all ya want. Just no business.... No scheduling, prices, special offers, discounts, promo deals..... That kinda thing.

I think I can say on behalf of the majority of folks here...... We're enjoying the designs, discussion and look forward to seeing some more finished tattoos!

Keep up the good work Cody! :thumbup:

one i did the other day.
eb15f598.jpg

today i tattooed Micheal Castle.
after talking through the tattoo, we come from 2 opposite sides of the spectrum but we are a lot alike.
Castle is a cool guy thats been through alot. i would be proud to tattoo him again, anytime!
thanks for the conversation Castle! talking to you today kinda helped me get through the day.
i may not have much family but i got some people in my life that i consider to be damn good friends.
a lot of the NAXJA guys are awesome people! thank you every one!
here is a pic of Castles FIRST tattoo
08a991a8.jpg

I'm not into tats but I have to say you do great work. You sir are an artist.

Is Castle's tat across the side of his foot???? Holy...... Ouch! :nono:

:D

haha yep that's exactly where it is troy. I thought it'd be the perfect placement for it; one permanent mark from something that stood in my way, and another to remind me to keep going despite what mountains i have to overcome.

And surprisingly enough, it didnt really hurt. A bit tender closer to the scar but that's it. Cody was very gentle while taking my tattoo virginity:shhh:.

I love the ink and enjoyed the conversation/experience. Cody's a great guy. Thanks again Buck!

And surprisingly enough, it didnt really hurt. A bit tender closer to the scar but that's it. Cody was very gentle while taking my tattoo virginity:shhh:.

I love the ink and enjoyed the conversation/experience. Cody's a great guy. Thanks again Buck!
:roflmao:no problem man! glad you had a good time.
welcome to your new addiction!:wave1:

Back