• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buckin Tattoos. ink by Buck.

Well i want the symbol for Fletcher with the tartan pattern in the background if possible. I'd also like it surrounded by a border of knot work.

Tartan pattern:
000272.thumbnail.jpg

Crest:
crest_big.gif

Here is what I actually have on my wall, my wife got it for me while she was in Scotland with family while I was in Iraq. I'd basically like it on the back of my calf and then either surrounded by a rong of knot work or just have a band of knot around my leg just below the knee.

photo2.jpg

To fit between the other tats on my leg it could only be 4" across give or take a 1/4". I like the shaded belt on the one in the post above this last one a lot. I could always put it on my other leg but my right leg already has 2 coat of arms on it and I kind of want to keep the theme going on that leg before starting on another one. Of course both coat of arms on my right leg are Dutch so I could do the Scottish stuff on the other leg and figure something else out to fill in my right one.

Damn, thats great. Would you be able to make it fit within that 4" x4" area and keep the detail? The Tartan coloring can be nixed if need be.

Oh, and its "Alta Pete"

Also, if you could put "Fletcher" above it that would be awesome.the "over-under-over..."

Oh, and good work on the knot. I didn't trace the entire thing but from what I followed you didn't make any mistakes in the "over-under-over..." sequence. :thumbup:

Damn, thats great. Would you be able to make it fit within that 4" x4" area and keep the detail? The Tartan coloring can be nixed if need be.

Oh, and its "Alta Pete"

Also, if you could put "Fletcher" above it that would be awesome.the "over-under-over..."

Oh, and good work on the knot. I didn't trace the entire thing but from what I followed you didn't make any mistakes in the "over-under-over..." sequence. :thumbup:
glad you like it! it was just a quick 5 min drawing. i will take my time and make it perfect! i will change and add lettering too. i just went off the first pics you posted to get you an idea. and yes i can do it that size, i drew it about 3 inches across so i will have to size it up a bit. i got you man!

heres a more "pissed off" jackalope!
ab280d1c.jpg

Gettin there. need a couple more horns and alot more meaner. hard to make a bunny mean :)

right now, the image we have floating around is a jackalope head on rambos body, smoking a cigar, and firing his m60. and has the combat look on his face. if you can picture that. but its too cartoony for a tat.

im thinking if we can get this down so its kickass, more then one will probably want it

Do the bunny in shading but make the eyes glowing red, that would make it look pretty damn mean.

Awesome man, thanks.

My wife was wondering about a puzzle piece tat in honor of Autism. Her little brother is Autistic.

Oh, and PM me a price on that tat you drew up for me.

BTW, shouldn't you be helping somebody move? Quit your doodling and go carry some boxes. Remember to use your back in a jerking, twisting motion for the best results. :gee:

Gettin there. need a couple more horns and alot more meaner. hard to make a bunny mean :)

right now, the image we have floating around is a jackalope head on rambos body, smoking a cigar, and firing his m60. and has the combat look on his face. if you can picture that. but its too cartoony for a tat.

im thinking if we can get this down so its kickass, more then one will probably want it
well i was trying to make it mean without having it look cartoonish. i got where you are coming from. i can always draw it like that and we can decide if it is too cartoon like.

Do the bunny in shading but make the eyes glowing red, that would make it look pretty damn mean.

Awesome man, thanks.

My wife was wondering about a puzzle piece tat in honor of Autism. Her little brother is Autistic.

Oh, and PM me a price on that tat you drew up for me.

BTW, shouldn't you be helping somebody move? Quit your doodling and go carry some boxes. Remember to use your back in a jerking, twisting motion for the best results. :gee:
i did go help move! and im going back over to help unload the second load of boxes. :thumbup:

Back