• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Red Prerunner

Good job Seth!

I have not been junkyardin' in so long... I feel like I have been neglecting your Ford. :D

I guess the electronically shift mechanism is known for failing, so between that and the slip yoke the old tcase had to go.

Yeah what's up with that Hypoid? I've gotten more junkyard parts for it then you have lately!

Looks like we are a couple slackers. You need to update the junkyard thread when you go. :)

Ive got big plans for this little truck......

24283216115_ceab467e28_c.jpg

24200719381_4483672dde_c.jpg

24200722821_1c86dfc937_b.jpg

Tease. What's that gonna be? I gotta assume spare tire(s) and storage/gear rack of some sort is involved.........

I had a productive day working on the truck today, I installed my all aluminum 3 row radiator along will all new hoses, and deleted the coolant lines running to the throttle body.

24315373402_7049190278_b.jpg

I also mounted a few small flush mount LEDs in my grille. Every time i pass a raptor i think how cool the lights in the grille look so i decided to copy them. I think they turned out really cool, the lights are small and super bright.

24341170191_1036b13f72_b.jpg

23795453514_7013a58a33_b.jpg

24128055030_a16dff1cbf_b.jpg

I went and checked out this nifty rig last night while cruising around looking for crooks. I gotta admit...... I dig what you're doing with it!

..... I might have pee'd on the tire though....... just 'cause you're a punk....

:D

Well don't carry that crap so close to your face when you walk out to your truck in the morning......duh.....:twak:

Hey, if a NAXJA guy lives in So. Jeffco...... I keep an eye on their rides best I can.

Just had another XJ stolen last night down here, left a stolen XJ from Denver behind a block from there......

Awesome build. Same color scheme as my old tow pig. I swapped in axles and suspension (from leaves and ttb to straight axle and coils) out of an 06 F250.

Back