• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

Seriously......... :roflmao:

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2709655081.html

Jeep xj 1998 Tail light (Denver)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-11-18, 3:21PM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a broken drivers side tail light assembly for a 1998 Jeep XJ. I would hate to throw it away if someone happens to want it. It is free if you want it.

Thanks,
Jack

5V15Z45R33k23of3p3bbi0a68e4172fc9144e.jpg

Rare Cherokee engine......... :laugh:

85 3.2L motor - $250 (kremmling)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-11-28, 5:17PM MST
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

V6 motor that has 70000 miles on it. it came out of a 85 jeep cherokee runs good if interested call chris at 970 .......... $250 obo

5V35U45S23k03m43l9bbh3f469462b9951763.jpg

I think his displacement or (original) vehicle might be off... but DAMN! A Chevy V6 from an XJ with 70k on it?

That IS a rare beast :laugh2:

If you want a V5 with a few custom crankcase ventilation ports installed, those are not as difficult to find at that mileage.

Yeah, go buy his muddy junk........ I'm sure it's been well cared for and driven responsibly........ :laugh:

I'm sure the radiator/condenser aren't plugged with mud and goo.......

I'm sure a '93 still has all of it's axle/t-case/transmission breather hoses and valves connected and in good shape..... no chance of water contamination.

I'm sure the suspension parts won't have sand/sediment worked into the moving parts........

I'm sure the unibody frame rails didn't trap any moisture or mud......

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2729073603.html

5Q05W45U03ne3kf3m8bbu17b7ffb0e34c1f52.jpg

Last edited:
3500? hot damn. Wish I knew a 93 XJ was worth that a few months ago.

All in all this is a pretty damn good deal!

Things I see that make me giggle...
  1. CJ... CJ what? CJ2000?
  2. That GPS rear bumper.
  3. Tire swings are awesome! They really bring me back to my youth...
  4. I have been looking for a good 35x12 tire! That half inch everybody else has is annoying.
  5. The ever capable Warn Prostitute pulling system!
  6. I wonder what his daughter drives now? I would love to see the specs!
http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/2701480702.html

2000 Jeep CJ Sport Wrangler - $13250 (Windsor)

Date: 2011-12-02, 7:59AM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

2000 Dark Blue CJ Sport Wrangler with 77,500 actual miles. Automatic Transmission, 6 cyl., 4.0 Litre, Black Hard Top, 6" lift, Garmin rear bumper with oversize tire swing mount, Chrome Wheels with New BF Goodrich 35" x 12" Tires, Warn Wench Model M8000, Rock Rails, Sony Stereo System, Corbeau Sport seats, Front bumber mount spot lights and more. Most of the 6" lift components were replaced when we bought the Jeep. Jeep has new front and rear brakes, New 456 Gears and more. Daughter has moved on to a new Jeep. Call Jim @ 970-567-8213.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5Z15W55P23nb3k43lfbbecca273b526ed1b04.jpg
5V35U65S13n03k83l9bbea9b8ac9dd9a4160f.jpg
5Y55T45U13n23od3lfbbe06ba53d99ee01abf.jpg
5Z15W25U03kc3m73lebbef31d194f57b41d20.jpg

Last edited:
So um, I want that 91. Do you take hugs, Nilla Wafers, and girly giggles as payment like Chris or do I need actual cash?

swapping an early single diaphragm to late dual is pretty easy. you'll want to swap the booster, master, pedal assembly all at once because there are a few designs and they are slightly different... only other possible issue is the brake light switch, they mount in different ways on RENIX vs OBD-I/II. Not sure if there are any switch mounting changes from 91-01 but I don't think so. Compare the brackets and see what you think.

swapping an early single diaphragm to late dual is pretty easy. you'll want to swap the booster, master, pedal assembly all at once because there are a few designs and they are slightly different... only other possible issue is the brake light switch, they mount in different ways on RENIX vs OBD-I/II. Not sure if there are any switch mounting changes from 91-01 but I don't think so. Compare the brackets and see what you think.

Unfortunately, it's a little more than that in this case. Not a single diaphragm, its the bendix-9 craptastic ABS. Ask Troy and Keifer, they saw it on Tony's jeep at the last meet/greet. Pure madness! I think it will be straight across though. We will see on Sunday. Already got the dual diaphragm from Troy

oh boy. That's even more fun!

It actually bolts up just the same, so you just need to do some fun brake line replacement work as well. Oh, you might need a proportioning valve too.

And you get to take the bonus pile-o-bendix-given-the-middle-finger picture.

Unfortunately, it's a little more than that in this case. Not a single diaphragm, its the bendix-9 craptastic ABS. Ask Troy and Keifer, they saw it on Tony's jeep at the last meet/greet. Pure madness! I think it will be straight across though. We will see on Sunday. Already got the dual diaphragm from Troy

Ya freeriders Jeep had that system, so he swapped it over to the newer one......that poor jeep has seen so much brake fluid poured through it.....

Back