• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

for the record, I accepted a mixture of nillas/cash/parts -- Dutch kept his hugs and giggles to himeself. ;)

At least that's the official story, huh Chris. :D

My hugs are world renowned for their value. I'm sure your bank will be more than willing to accept them as payment.

If I can get another part or two sold I'll be taking a look at this one this weekend. Looks pretty clean from what I can tell with my phone.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2699093537.html

Even if I don't get it I'm really liking the idea of getting a Waggy model XJ. It has to have the wood sides of course and I'd prefer the goofy dual headlight setup. I've always liked them for some weird reason.

If I can get another part or two sold I'll be taking a look at this one this weekend. Looks pretty clean from what I can tell with my phone.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2699093537.html

Even if I don't get it I'm really liking the idea of getting a Waggy model XJ. It has to have the wood sides of course and I'd prefer the goofy dual headlight setup. I've always liked them for some weird reason.

That one has standard XJ lights on it, not the super awesome quad lights. I would love to put a quad light header panel on my '95 sport! Brings me back to my old '87

I know, there is another one on craigslist now with the uber funky quad lights though. I'd totally swap them in.

I know a guy that has a complete waggy header panel with harness....... :shhh:

Colorado auto salvage had 3 of them that could be put together to make one complete set up......

Well hold onto that shit for me, I'll be needing it wether I get a Waggy or not.

Where is CO Auto Salvage at? I'm going to try and swing down there this weekend.

Sante fe and oxford. Its kind of difficult to find though. hope ya got a GPS.

Santa Fe and Radcliffe, not Oxford.

But yeah, you'd need to access the frontage road along Santa Fe to get to Radcliffe - Turn west on Oxford to the 1st light then turn left and follow that frontage road to Radcliffe. Zvigel's Auto parts (big brick building) is right on the corner, turn right just past their building. :thumbup:

It's been 2+ weeks since I've been in that lot and CAP turns over their yard inventory very quickly...... hope those 3 Waggys are still there.

Am I going to need the header panel too or just the grill and headlight bezels and buckets?

you'll need the panel, it's got 4 mounting pockets for headlights instead of 2.

Won't need the fenders though.

Yeah, as similar as they look, the fiberglass header panel is specific to the 4-headlight set up. The side markers are different than the regular XJ markers too. They're longer and narrower.

Find yourself a nice header panel and wiring harness. The rest you can piece together. I have a few extra headlights, a pair of side marker lenses if you need 'em to complete a set up. I sold off all my bezels and grilles except for that complete piece I have.

Also, that wiring harness will only "plug and play" with pre-'91 XJ's. There's a relay built into the harness that screws to the firewall behind the driver's side headlight/firewall area as well.

Yeah, as similar as they look, the fiberglass header panel is specific to the 4-headlight set up. The side markers are different than the regular XJ markers too. They're longer and narrower.

Find yourself a nice header panel and wiring harness. The rest you can piece together. I have a few extra headlights, a pair of side marker lenses if you need 'em to complete a set up. I sold off all my bezels and grilles except for that complete piece I have.

Also, that wiring harness will only "plug and play" with pre-'91 XJ's. There's a relay built into the harness that screws to the firewall behind the driver's side headlight/firewall area as well.

Man, it's difficult to see how they justify $58K for one of these..... but they sure are bitchin'.......

http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/2721261318.html

5O65Z55S53n73p63lebbqe717a670776a1922.jpg

Back