• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beeeeeeer

Kona Brewing Koko Brown Ale isn't bad either. Especially when enjoyed at the brewery in Kona.

Though at Honolulu Airport is a close second.

David Bricker / SYR

not sure if you guys are into the spicy beer, but they have a tasty serano spiced beer over at Ballast Point right now. i dont know about all their store fronts, but its the one off Linda Vista where you can buy brewing supplies etc. Pretty damn tasty if you ask me! :) they had a jalepeno one too a few weeks back.

i'm from Tahoe and used to frequent Great Basin Brewery on the regular. their chili beso beer is to die for....if you can get there fast enough! they usually sell out pretty fast. so incredible. lol the Icky IPA is my go-to beer there when theyre out of beso. YUMMMMMY!! time for a drive back home hehe

http://greatbasinbrewingco.com/

It's not Yucky, it's Icky! Love me some Icky. Time to go back to Reno. So close to hell you can see Sparks.

And that Maui Macadamia Nut Coconut Porter is some of the best beer I've had out of a can. I wish I had one in front of me right now.

Spent last weekend in Santa Barbra for the Halloween madness at UCSB and while I was up there I discovered a damn good brew. Its brewed by Firestone and its called 805. Bought 2 24 packs to hopefully last me until my buddies come home for thanksgiving.

Butte creek organic porter and a Bison burger from true foods kitchen in Newport...

Damn deliciousness

4E92FA52-8D81-4F5C-9C40-17B2A9FF70FD-1957-00000129AD3553F3.jpg

AA19DEA1-8BD7-4BD8-9283-3F3735402C1C-1957-00000129BCF270F3.jpg

Back