• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back Tire+Parking lot=bye bye firebird fender

there was no registered owner... it was abandoned by the guy who originally made the purchase because it broke down... he said if it is still here tomorrow have a junkyard take it away... that was a month ago... we finally got around to saying we were going to call the police to have it towed... when the guy in question said he wanted it..... he does repos on the side and was able to get the car lot that sold the car to the other guy... they gave him the title straight across for free..... now this guy works for our company but at a different location.... he said he would be back for it ... never came back... soooo we moved it...... I didnt go monster truck on it like I wanted to.... and this guy is a real card.... he called and whined about it this morning.... one of the other guys said it was moved... he whined about that.... I told him to tell him "I" moved it... which he did and that was the end of his crying..... This isnt a garage for broken down POS's. He has a fricken tow truck.... he can tow it from the other lot... we have had it here long enough.... and if he doesnt like it he knows where to find me. Other then that I could give a flying phawk about him or his new POS.... if it was out there another night the guys wanted to play monster truck on it.... and yes I did LMAO when the tail lights busted out.

My opinion only but...

It was BS that you shoved the thing and broke it up. Destruction of someone elses property is NEVER cool no matter what.

The first dude should have just stepped on the brakes and waiting for the folks in his way to move on rather than cut the corner and run the car over BUT earns points for stopping and admitting it.

Sarge

1) All I broke was a taillamp.... thats because my bumper sits higher then the cars.... the rear bumper was failing off to begin with... as for dents in the trunk... today I noticed they were rusty... so its old......

2) As for someone elses property.... he stated if he didnt come back then we could have the vehicle.... its been a month... We tried to help the guy out and fix the car.... but he decided to leave it on our property....the other guy we work with got the title.... from a shade tree car lot.. that got it from an auction.... I feel zero simpathy for breaking a tail lens.... guy owns a tow truck... he should have towed it when he got the title... which he btw has yet to go to DMV and register.

3) Did I laugh my ass off when we moved it... You're dammed straight... as did everyone the following day... Does he know we moved the POS falling apart rusted out car that doesnt run? Yes but I told the guys to allow me to take full blame and he can speak with me... which he chose not to. And it takes at least two people to move that car where it ended up. If he wants five bucks to go down to pull your own parts auto salvage to fix the lens he can have it... other then that he can kiss my Texan ass.

Dont like it? :rattle: If need be I will be more then happy to give you a few bucks to go to the store and buy a box of midol and some tampons.
I have better things to do with my life.

Last edited:
Okie Terry said:
You must be so proud.

I think I see the parking line and it looks like he's within it. Being an owner of a big vehicle, you should know how to drive it.

Afterall, it was your "rear 35" tire" on the 'ol XJ.

If you can't navigate out of a parking spot, maybe you need a full-time spotter.

How much it costs? Maybe you'll get lucky with someone else who's run over another Camaro's fender, but it seems like you're just trying to show off with your post.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

MountainGoat said:
If he wants five bucks to go down to pull your own parts auto salvage to fix the lens he can have it... other then that he can kiss my Texan ass.

Dont like it? :rattle: If need be I will be more then happy to give you a few bucks to go to the store and buy a box of midol and some tampons.
I have better things to do with my life.

Guess I am wrong, it is not like you stole his yellow ribbon of the back of his car of something horrible like that.

Rev

how did this evolve into a "look at me, i did something stupid today!! and don't tell me what i did was wrong." thread??

At the current rate, this thread will reach the maximum period count for a thread as set in the bbs software

Should this limit be exceeded, this thread will self-destruct

Please punctuate responsibly

I guess I'm just dumber than I often appear on these forums, but I'm having an awful lot of trouble figuring out how, if dirtbag number 2 has a TITLE to the vehicle, you can claim there is no registered owner.

What do you think a TITLE is, if not a conveyance and certification of ownership?

Oh get with it, Eagle. If there was a registered owner, it would have been wrong for him to move the car. Therefore, the guy with the title is NOT the owner, but he IS an arsehole.

I bet you're so old fashioned, you even take responsibility for your own actions.

sucks1.jpg

Back